Cambridge diet cost

chrissie2108

Hi all, just a quick question, i wanna do the cambridge diet, i was just wondering how much it is per week roughly, i know you can get those ready made carton shakes that iv tasted and they taste pretty good so im thinking i would just like to use them as i cant be bothered mixing shakes up, does anyone do just the ready made ones and if so how much per week is it?

Ta muchly xx

roughly 40 a week if you need 3 a day, some have a standard charge for everything some individual prices. I pay 1.70 for sachets, 195 for ready mades and 1.97 for bars

about 40 for the week, i have used pre made and the ones u make up and much prefer the ready made ones spesh as i work 12 hrs a day in a small office i find it easier

Hi
My CDC charges me £1.75 for sachets, £1.90 for tetras and not sure on bars but think they are same as tetras.... its getting on for £40 each week depending on the mixture.

I do just the tetra packs, last time around, I also used some of the soups, but couldnt take any of the sweet flavours. I'm in Ireland so its euro and not any use to you.

However my cdc gave me all tetras because I couldnt tolerate the powders, and I noticed that some people here last time around were not able to get all tetras from their cdcs. I thought it was due to the high demand for them, and to spread it out amongst clients, but my new cdc told me that its because they have a higher carb content and it effects some peoples losses.

This didnt effect me as I lost 3 st in 10 weeks on 95% tetras 5% soups. You might find that your cdc is reluctant to give them to you at first.

Best of luck on the diet

As said by others, about £40 a week on average.

My CDC has put the Tetras up to £2 recently, as apparently there were price increases by Cambridge. So 3 Tetra's a day would be £42 per week for me. Some charge more, some charge less.

I used to do just tetra shakes and bars, was a bit extra but I hated the soups and powdered shakes.

SS+ using 4 products a day cost around £50 a week if I remember,but considering how much I treat myself to when shopping,how often I eat out and my nightly wine then it ends up saving me a lot,plus can slim back into old clothes instead of having to buy bigger ones. x

It will cost me £47/week for 4 packs a day, up to 7 bars a week, tetras 50p extra/each.

Back