Cambridge Diet Councillor what should we get from them

my friend is thinking of becoming one and she asked me to write a post after doing CD a few years ago .

Can people tell me what they like or dislike about their CDC and any ideas that would help her to become a good CDC, ie how much time with the Councillor and so on .

Thank you

My CDC is great, very approachable, texts every week to see how I am getting on. Does the obvious, weighs me and records how much my loss it, and does my measurements to identify how many inches have been lost etc.

I can't think of anything that she could do better.

Hope this helps

She might also want to look at other companies too - I've seen on the Exante website that they are also looking for consultants.

From my point of view, a good consultant is helpful, informative and motivates me to stay on track. I don't necessarily expect them to know the answer to every question I ask, but I do expect them to find out the information and get back to me.

My ideal CDC.....

'knock knock'

'hello come in'

'jump on'

'great youve lost x amount and heres ya bars & shakes that'll x amount'

'bye'

'bye'

:D

short and sweet. i literally have 5 mins to see my CDC during the week (my choice) and i love our quickness.

any CDC that would want to hold me for longer would not be my CDC for very long

I heart my CDC shes very cool lol

:D a CDC should be very flexible...as am i with MY own clients in my job. There is no hard and fast rule for one client.

The end.

My CDC is very approachable and supportive, she is genuinely interested in how I am getting on.
I did Lipotrim very briefly in the past and couldn't really gel with the lady at the chemist as she had never had a weight problem or done a VLCD, so empathy always helps.

my friend is thinking of becoming one and she asked me to write a post after doing CD a few years ago .

She might find it difficult to become a CDC if she hasn't done the diet relatively recently as much has changed. Maybe this post might save her a lot of time if it was asked if she was accepted.

thank you for the replies .
I think she needs to think hard on being a CDC, seeing what people want from her will help her make her mind up but also she has put on a stone and her BMI needs to be 28 I think and her CDC needs to put her forward , maybe she should go back and see her CDC to do the diet again ?
She told me her BMI was 30 now , can she still become a CDC?

Back