Cambridge Diet Diary - 4 Stone to Lose!

RlovesA

I start my Diary on 25th March and have organised my 1st Meeting with my Advisor on the 20th. I've never done the Cambridge Diet before but have read so many success stories I'm going to give it a go!

Main concerns are the side effects but I guess drinking enough water and taking fibre tablets should help. Apparently nothing can really help hair thinning but it is temporary.

Bring it on that's what I say! x

Heard that you are recommended to drink 3 litres of water a day so aiming to start drinking Atleast 2 a day to prepare..

Really worried about the hair loss side effect though... :S x

Hi

How are you finding cwp? What step are you on? I lost 3 stone last year then gave up at Xmas and now need to lose the other 3 stone...Currently weighing 13.9. I didn't experience any hair loss from doing it last year..it doesn't happen to everyone. The key is to drink lots of water as much as you can.
I'm started last Friday & I'm on sole source..3 chocolate shakes a day. I also joint the gym & have been going every day doing 45mins cardio & 20mins swimming....really don't want to be left with any saggy skin!

Keep me updated with your diary...good luck
Chantel

Hi I'm on sole source too i just had my week 2 weigh in and have lost 1 stone exactly now.
Week one 9lb
Week two 5lb
Really really pleased. I was thinking about getting some exercise in but we are advised not to exercise really due to the low calorie intake we are on. I have a fairly active job where I work 5 days a week so I'm leaving it at that.

I'm just on shakes now porridge and soup really not nice. I have also been allowed to buy bars I bought two a lol yoghurt one and a chocolate chewy one as a treat as I'm allowed to have 4 products 4 days a week due to my height and have been only having 3 I had the lemon one last night as a treat it was so yummy! I'm saving the Chocolate one for next Thursday.

Hope your getting on ok?? x

Well done that's great! Are you finding it hard? I struggle with the evenings so that's when I go to the gym

Week 1: 12lbs

Chantel

Well done that's great! Are you finding it hard? I struggle with the evenings so that's when I go to the gym

Week 1: 12lbs

Chantel

No I'm finding it really easy now I've got into the swing of things so so happy to have shed that stone only 3 more to go!! How much are you aiming I lose?
& why are you struggling with evenings? :( I guess it's boredom as everyone around you eats there tea... x x

I've got 3st more to go! My goal weight is 9st 7lb - 10st but will see how I feel the closer I get to it. I used to eat when I was bored so just have to feel the time

Back