Cambridge diet newbie!

Hannahlouise92

Hi, I have tried many diets in the past but none have worked for me and I have cheated with all of them and then lost motivation completely. I am in a happy relationship and have just become complacent with my weight and my boyfriend doesn't mind but I want to do this for me. I am currently 12st 8lb and 5ft 8.
I started the cambridge diet today and I haven't felt too hungry at all! :D but I have been at work and haven't really had time to think about food.
I have been reading people's diaries about this diet and apparently day 2 and 3 are the worst so I'm expecting a bad day tomorrow and Saturday! :/
I was just wondering what people do when it comes to social and family events? As it is Easter on Sunday and I have a family meal then and on Monday I have a buffet.. I think I could just about cope with seeing people eat and drinking me shake/ soup but could I have a 'day off' would it make a difference?
I'm fully motivated at the moment but let's see what tomorrow brings!
Hannah.

Day three and today was by far the hardest day but I think I'm going into ketosis now. Going to go and buy some ketostix tomorrow. I have felt so down today and have a cold which doesn't make it any easier!
Up early in the morning so at least I can have an early night to take my mind off food although I'm not actually hungry!
Had a sneaky look at the scales today and it says on 12st5?! I was 13st2 on Wednesday is that possible that I've lost 10lb in 3 days?!

Wow! That's great! I'm hoping for a similar result :)

I'm sure it will be a great start of course it does slow down otherwise it would be pretty dangerous to loose that much on a weekly basis :)

Is it still a good loss each week? I need to lose about 4lb a week to reach my target weight. Is that a realistic goal? Day 4 is going really well and in not actually hungry! I work with food and I haven't even been tempted to pick today.. I don't think I could deal with chewing food haha

My target each week is 3.5 so we ca. Spur each other on - day 4 ur nearly at the end of wk1 well done u are probably in Ketosis you are beginning to burn fat it's all good x

Yeah definately. The days are going quicker now. Can't believe it's day 5 already! I've stuck to SS 100% and I feel great! How you doing?

Yeah definately. The days are going quicker now. Can't believe it's day 5 already! I've stuck to SS 100% and I feel great! How you doing?

I'm doing well week 5 and get weighed Fri don't forget to tell me your achievement when u get weighed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 7 already!! my weigh in is at 8:15pm so ill let you know how i do. How much have you lost so far if you don't mind me asking? x

Day 7 already!! my weigh in is at 8:15pm so ill let you know how i do. How much have you lost so far if you don't mind me asking? x

Exciting I can't wait to hear ur news - 21lb in 4 wks so on Friday it will be end of 5th week and hoping for a loss x

So last night was weigh in.. I have LOST 12lbs! So am now 12 stone 4! Why a motivational boost that was. I'm so glad I didn't cheat this week, even though I wanted to several times!
Wow! 21lb, that's great!! X

So last night was weigh in.. I have LOST 12lbs! So am now 12 stone 4! Why a motivational boost that was. I'm so glad I didn't cheat this week, even though I wanted to several times!
Wow! 21lb, that's great!! X

Hannah that is amazing do u realise nearly a stone in one week over the moon for u - mine tomoz after two wks I'm nervous x

I know I can't believe it!! I've only got another 2 stone ish to go!
I'm sure you'll be fine! X

Back