Cambridge diet shakes making me sick!

Thanks all for the tips This morning was awful and couldn't really keep water down after drinking a pint. I really felt that I had to line y stomach so had two eggs scrambled which has really helped.

Have had two pints of water and feeling much, much better and think I can try and get back on the shakes etc again. I think that my stomach was just really empty and irritated.

Hope I wont have blown things - have tested again and still in ketosis and really pleased with myself that I didn't use it as an excuse to come of the diet and/or have a big binge

Stick to the cranberry bars and the peanut ones as they are lower in carbs.

The cranberry ones taste a bit like normal cereal bars. The peanut ones are a little drier but I still love them.

Definitely try the tetras. You can freeze them and eat them as icecream but not too often because it can destroy the nutrients in them. I only have tetras now but once I have done two weeks 100% I will allow myself to have a bar each day x

The tetras make me gag as did the shakes initially. I survive mainly on the choc mint made up with 8floz of water and then fill the pint jug with crushed ice. I add tabasco to the chili soup and this takes the edge off. Can't wait to get back to the crunch bars, can't do texture of the others!

Good luck and I hope some of the tips on this tread help to make them more palatable!

Anne-Marie x

Back