• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Diet Sole Source 100% Forum!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Mini! Did you cut the ribbon and smash a bottle of evian to declare SS 100% open and hope all that sail in her will have a trouble free journey??!!

So CD'ers if you are 100% SS get posting - and look forward to reading about your exploits/success' and hope that by doing so it will help me and other CD'ers get back that "golden time".

salty

Hi im Salty and ive been cding for 5 days now, lost 3 and a half stone last year but fighting fit.

Hmmm dunno what I think of this... could imagine it could get quite confusing!! Be interesting to watch I suppose

Gen x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
I think it's a great idea and will hopefully ease the confusion that has already been happening for a while.

Nice one Mini!!! :)

Good luck to all of you 100% CD-ers!

I'm a staunch advocate of doing the diet as it's supposed to be done as I know from my own personal experience that it's the only way it really works :D

Keep up the good work everyone. We'll be keeping a watchful eye on y'all ;)

clairelesley

Fairy Princess to Be
No pressure then! ;)
Actually, feel very special and motivated, and is great timing because the last 24 hours have been a bit wobbly - I find it harder when I see posts advocating 'cheats' (personal thing, not intended to criticise anyone else's choices or experience) so will be nice to have somewhere that doesn't happen.
Happy SS'ing folks!

Come on all, get posting, this is a fab idea, I know there are many out there who CD 100%, CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL X

I'm really pleased to see this. Before I had to try and avoid all of the cheat threads and now I won't have to. :D

From an ex SS 100%er, this is an excellent idea, thanks Mini!

xx

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
this is coool!! well this is my 6th week and i've almost lost 2 stone! love this diet xx

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
thank you dancing, and may i say you've done incredible!!!!!! you must feel soooo good! xx