1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Cambridge diet to slimming world advice needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey_x01, 26 April 2014 Social URL.

1. stacey_x01

stacey_x01 Active Member

Hi everyone looking for some info and advice

I've been doing Cambridge diet and lost 2 stone in total but sue to health issues it isn't realistic for me to keep doing it as after my gallbladder removal I have spasms when I don't eat and therefore Cambridge has been making it worse

I want to go to slimming world on Monday to continue my weight loss but as I will be doing Cambridge until Monday when I start slimming world am I going to put on weight the first week till my body gets used to eating or what I don't know what to do any info or advice would be appreciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

You may well see a temporary gain but that would be case whatever plan you start on unless you have done a refeed. I would start on the red plan and then gradually introduce carbs over time :)