cambridge diet to slimming world

It depends which plan you are on to what kind of carb hit you have. Alot of people on here that have gone from ss or ss+ have a gain the first week, (5-6lbs ish) then lose it on the second week again. Are you thinking about changing over now or when you are at target?

When I am about 4-5 lbs from target, and would have worked up plans to 1000 at least by then. Am on ss+ now,and prefer that to ss, but do ss for a week if i come back on hols to loose excess then straight back to ss+. xx

:D good morning my fellow cd/sw er's

I LOST 4LB:eek: OMG I was so shocked after following cd soooo happy I made the switch I have been so much happier in myself, this was def the right move for ME

My advice is if you are happy on CD...stay there:D It's so much easier for losing the weight. I've gone to SW more for target purposes as I can't follow the CD maintenance plan, I love my food too much! It wont be long and you will be joining us and on the 1000 you shouldn't have that big a carb hit either. x

That gives me reasurance thanks Triple, didn't want to have gone that far to gain as soon as I make the switch and SW is a far healthier way to eat and easy to follow too. I lost 3 stone on it 8 yrs ago, it went back on over the years, so CD is good for this sort of loss I need to do.. Can't wait to have Fresh Fruit, mmmm. Strange, what you miss isn't it? xx

Well done Berryred, thats fab.. Is that in your first week switching from CD to SW? xx

I kinda played around in May alot, the lowest I got on cd was 11st 1lb, started sw 11st 6lb:eek: but had a few heavy (planned) days in May (see photos:D) so dead happy, but on my way to those 10 st's

Hey ladies!

Im back from hols........7lbs heavier!! Its revolting and its not staying!

Im getting my head together tomorrow, just got back, but thought Id say hi, will catch up when I can.

Hoep your all well and happy x

Hey hels. Don't worry about it too much that will come off soon. The main thing was did you have a nice holiday? x

Morning Trip, and thanks Eternal!Yup had an ace time although how you can call 2 weeks away with a 3 yr old and a 16 month old a holiday Ill never know!!!!!! Im KNACKERED lol!I weighed again this morning pre breakfast and was 9.12 down from 10.05 the night before so maybe as I mainly drank beer and zero water it could be fluid retention. I think it will come off ok, but now Im not on any kind of diet and thinking of slimming world, I just cant afford CD any more really, and I feel finished with it.Any advice?

Hels well done as the extra wasn't as much as you thought, that must feel good. I would say just go for it now, you may even find you lose next week:D

I brought alot of the spices and herb this week, they must have been about £15 on their own. :eek: I also forgot with SW how much cooking is involved. It was so much easier with water and a blender lol x

Eternal I was on 810/1000 anyway so hadnt been in Ketosis for about 4 weeks before hols.
I miss the blender and water! Still wondering which way to turn!

Back