Cambridge Diet

JaeJae87 said:
LOL, you councillor is quite crap.....Lol Ketosis is when your body starts to burn the fat stores in your body, you should of been told all of this..... Don't have any chewing gum, it will make you hungrier, plus it may take you out of Ketosis, it may be sugar free but it's full of other things your body doesn't need right now. If your trying to store the sachet milkshakes in the fridge DON'T, lonce ade you have to drink them immediately as you receive the best nutritional benefits from them, the longer you leave it the 'nastier' it gets tooo.... If you don't want your family knowing your on the diet I would suggest investing in a tiny bedroom fridge... not like you need to store tons of shakes in there 4 cartons a day...But i really don't advise you chewing gum... it'll make you so hungry you'll break the diet... When i did Cambriidge before I went cold turkey on everything, nothing else to drink apart from water and just Cambridge Diet products and shifted 11 stone..so it can be done... what's 12 weeks without chewing gum... If you find your breath starting to smell ( as this can happen once your in ketosis) carry a mini mouth-wash around or some mouth spray.

Jaejae thanks for this information means alot ...iv stoped chewing gum:) ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JaeJae87 said:
LOL, you councillor is quite crap.....Lol Ketosis is when your body starts to burn the fat stores in your body, you should of been told all of this..... Don't have any chewing gum, it will make you hungrier, plus it may take you out of Ketosis, it may be sugar free but it's full of other things your body doesn't need right now. If your trying to store the sachet milkshakes in the fridge DON'T, lonce ade you have to drink them immediately as you receive the best nutritional benefits from them, the longer you leave it the 'nastier' it gets tooo.... If you don't want your family knowing your on the diet I would suggest investing in a tiny bedroom fridge... not like you need to store tons of shakes in there 4 cartons a day...But i really don't advise you chewing gum... it'll make you so hungry you'll break the diet... When i did Cambriidge before I went cold turkey on everything, nothing else to drink apart from water and just Cambridge Diet products and shifted 11 stone..so it can be done... what's 12 weeks without chewing gum... If you find your breath starting to smell ( as this can happen once your in ketosis) carry a mini mouth-wash around or some mouth spray.

My councillor jus came gave me the shakes and said ring me when you hit 11stnz and left a booklet:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In that case you need to find a new CDC

Back