Cambridge diet

Remira

Hello..

Day 5 is nearly over :) going all good so far!!! No major side effects so far apart from yesterday! It was very difficult.. I need to loose 48pounds in total.. Lost 4 pounds already!!!

I'm very motivated!!! But missing food a lot!

Anyone else on Cambridge diet?

Remira

Well done, stick with it! I need to lose at least 10 stone, though I am already 2 stone in to that, and today is only day 28!!! Weigh in Monday eek!!!

Starlit..

2 stones in 28 days!!! That is amazing!!! It will be easier as u see more results :) Monday, I will be wigged too.. I'm really looking forward to it!!! I have to loose all by may!!!!!
Good luck with it all :)

Hi I'm due to start Cambridge sole source Friday
I've done Cambridge before and lost 1stone but fell pregnant and had my daughter
Need some inspirational help as 5 stone to lose!

Hello..

Day 5 is nearly over :) going all good so far!!! No major side effects so far apart from yesterday! It was very difficult.. I need to loose 48pounds in total.. Lost 4 pounds already!!!

I'm very motivated!!! But missing food a lot!

Anyone else on Cambridge diet?

Remira

Well done so far I am starting tomorrow on sole source I'm really going to try ,I'm looking forward to losing weight

Hi I'm due to start Cambridge sole source Friday
I've done Cambridge before and lost 1stone but fell pregnant and had my daughter
Need some inspirational help as 5 stone to lose!

Let's keep each other motivated i have 9 stone to Lose but I'm just taking it 1 stone at a time, lets smash this diet plan!

Let's keep each other motivated i have 9 stone to Lose but I'm just taking it 1 stone at a time, lets smash this diet plan!

Hi,

Noticed you haven't posted for a while - I'm just starting on cambridge too and have around 9 stone or so to lose. Wondered how you were getting on? Hope ur doing well, I'm trying to stay motivated to loose as much as possible before the summer! :) Let me know how you're getting on. Good luck

Hello I'm back and it's day one again today thanks for encouragement , how you getting on?

Back