Cambridge Dieters Forum

See Jane has posted on H&T page. Embarrassed to asked this, but is she legit. If so, I'll ask her to email me.

The other link Maddie has posted on there is the US version of Cambridge, which is different. There was also a time that the US cambridge board, didn't welcome UKers.

Just for the record;)
Hi KD, She is legit, it's me, just a different name to confuse people.:D

You're not just all going to leave us completely are you when the Pink site comes back up??:(:(:(

I will still be here, but prob in the arcade. Have got addicted to that ballon bursting game, not sure why, just want to get a higher score, lol.

Looking foward to the pink site coming back up again to keep in contact with the peps who are not on here, but tell them about here also. Ohhh and the arcade!!

Doubt it, we'll probably all be addicted to this one as well by then. Looks like the divorce rate might be going through the roof LOL! :eek: Rach x

Heeeeee heee...oh dear!! Thats good...kinda?

Nice to go back onto the pink site when it gets too noisy in here. Don't stop jabbering, this lot:rolleyes:

Of course, me, well I'm a quiet little mouse. No trouble to anybody. Hardly know I'm here....eh Nicole :D

As for everyone else. Tut. Can't get any peace. Won't even shutup when I'm watching the TV.:rolleyes: They keep distracting me! :D

Awwwww little mousey that you are KD. eek eek....:D If it weren't for the fact that you were squeeking here in the middle of the night, I wouldn't have known you exsisted!

Now you have 2 forums!!! yey!! I got scared of the hints and tips and ran away.:sigh: maybe I'll hop over to the forum bit when it's safe.

I will still be here, but prob in the arcade. Have got addicted to that ballon bursting game, not sure why, just want to get a higher score, lol.

Looking foward to the pink site coming back up again to keep in contact with the peps who are not on here, but tell them about here also. Ohhh and the arcade!!

Balloon burst!!! ppppppppft!!! gimmie Bola, both versions of Bejewelled, Acne and all the ridiculous games (Baby Boom!! hahhaha) I just hit all the bad balloons in that game.:(

At least we'll have you about....even if it is only in the arcade!!

xx

Coley,

Will see the sexy delivery man next week and will text u what i think, does that mean u up earlier to get clothed and hair done, oh yes and forgot the make-up too.

Might just tell him u like him, only joking. :p

yeah...........have to get up for delivery now. Even have to get dressed.......what a bother!!!

Have only seen delivery man once - and was cowering cause of mess. He may actually be a munter.

Mich (on here) has decided that it is my mission to get a snap of him. Not sure how I'm going to do that...:confused:

yeah...........have to get up for delivery now. Even have to get dressed.......what a bother!!!

Have only seen delivery man once - and was cowering cause of mess. He may actually be a munter.

Mich (on here) has decided that it is my mission to get a snap of him. Not sure how I'm going to do that...:confused:

Right make up u are a art student and its for a project, other than that 'can i have a pic of u and a authograph to go with it?'. Hopefully same delivery man so i can take a peep at him or maybe even take a pic, yeah right!

Heeeeee heee...oh dear!! Thats good...kinda?

Awwwww little mousey that you are KD. eek eek....:D If it weren't for the fact that you were squeeking here in the middle of the night, I wouldn't have known you exsisted!

Now you have 2 forums!!! yey!! I got scared of the hints and tips and ran away.:sigh: maybe I'll hop over to the forum bit when it's safe.

Balloon burst!!! ppppppppft!!! gimmie Bola, both versions of Bejewelled, Acne and all the ridiculous games (Baby Boom!! hahhaha) I just hit all the bad balloons in that game.:(

At least we'll have you about....even if it is only in the arcade!!

xx

I got scared of the hints and tips, and just gave it a miss, it became so difficult to stay positive on that bit.

I miss the pink site a lot and hope its up and running soon, but will now be on both lol, there goes any spare time i did have lol.

KD quiet little mouse :eek: when did that happen lol, always thought she belonged to the forum nutters group :D

I think everyone is great and supportive on here, and it has been great to see a few of the regulars too.

I got scared of the hints and tips, and just gave it a miss, it became so difficult to stay positive on that bit.

I miss the pink site a lot and hope its up and running soon, but will now be on both lol, there goes any spare time i did have lol.

KD quiet little mouse :eek: when did that happen lol, always thought she belonged to the forum nutters group :D

I think everyone is great and supportive on here, and it has been great to see a few of the regulars too.

I agree, i miss the Pink site too but I love it on here and have no intention of b**gering off as soon as Pinky is back :)

Me too, I have been here as well as the pink site, they both have their benefits and their differences.

just a quick fly by coz I have so much on but wanted to say hi and wish Carole a very fun and not too boozy trip! :)

Lara - so pleased knee won't put a stop to your running plans

Rachel - ooooo take away - yum yum - bet you burned off all those calories with all the moving stuff

Lynn - god the H&T looked a nightmare - scared me and I know all about it!!

KD - mousey my arsey

Sally - funny what you mention about cycling - my treat for 5 stones (which might be this week if I am really lucky) is to buy a bike with a Rachel seat on it - but I have no idea what sort - mountain type - racer type - what? I have had both in the past but it's been 10 years since I rode one so have you any top tips? it will mostly be cycle path riding and perhaps the occassional rough ground round parks and things.

Coley - made me laugh about the delivery man - I was in Sainsburys at 8.30am this morning so I am feeling jealous of your long lie in.

that reminds me, it's so much easier to do the family food shop these days, it's quicker because I have a specific list to stick to, and all those initial cravings aren't there any more, even the bread aisle isn't too tortuous.

I hope all the CD newbies from the pink site are OK. I would have hated to suddenly loose the support in the first few weeks.

Hi Emma, Glad to hear you are ok, i am missing my diary like mad, and so many of the regulars not on here:cry: no Amy, Lesley, Lou, and all the girls from Cyprus. I have my weigh in tomorrow and its aam week so i am not expecting anything, we will see. take care and catch up with you soon.

Good luck for weigh in Lynn, sure u will have u diary back soon.

Hope Amy, Lou and Lesley are fine. Yes and all the Cyprus lot.

Alot of peps have made there way over here.

Thanks Lara/christie, how is the knee at the moment? any better yet.

Lynn

Still painful if walking for a period of time and mornings and nights always feels worse, will ease with time, just have to be patient and get my x-ray results.

Got to ask where did the name christie come from lara??

Good luck lyn with weigh in, I lost 2lb this week which brings me to exactly 2 and a half stone!!

hey Lynn, I bet the wi is great AAM often kicks the metabolism into over drive. I know what you mean about some the pink regulars, especially Amy I have seen her here before so thought we would see her.

Got to ask where did the name christie come from lara??

Good luck lyn with weigh in, I lost 2lb this week which brings me to exactly 2 and a half stone!!

Its my surname, lol, god i could have picked soemthing better or just used the same name as pink site, no brains comes from being blonde.

yeah Lara, which is your "real" name?

so sorry knee is still a painful nightmare, when will results come back?

simu post - now we understand

and now we can FIND YOU - secret stalkers :)

Yeah I just registered same, hi emma its me chell from other site, good to see you here, yes I know amys missing, perhaps she doesnt know about this site, i miss my diary on other site too

yeah Lara, which is your "real" name?

so sorry knee is still a painful nightmare, when will results come back?

Right i am Laura Christie from Dundee, friends call me lara so username pink site is lara2006 and on here registered as christie as is my surname. Confusing never mind might start a thread on here about it, lol.

Results should be back with docs on Friday 4th May i think.

Back