Cambridge eat easy ready meals.............

angelupnorth

Gold Member
No idea on the price but i'm interested in finding out..
i asked my CDC yesterday when i can have them and she said the 810 plan..

I believe they're £3.99, someone said. And they'll be from step three upwards.

Not sure of the point myself. More choice and cheaper calorie counted ready meals from the supermarket.

Last edited:
Sinead, forgive me but your CDC is wrong. You absolutely couldn't have these on the 810. They contain pasta, potatoes etc. 810 is still a ketogenic plan, so starchy carbs like those are way out.

A CDC in my area is selling them for £3.50 but I haven't tried them
X

I believe they're £3.99, someone said. And they'll be from step three upwards.

Not sure of the point myself. More choice and cheaper calorie counted ready meals from the supermarket.

Excuse my cynicism but I wouldn't be surprised if the only point of them is to try and make more money.

Excuse my cynicism but I wouldn't be surprised if the only point of them is to try and make more money.

Course it is, - CD is a business ;-), they would be stupid not to do things that may (or not) make money. But for some people i'm sure they will be really useful. I've got several months SS ahead of me but last time what motivated me was my 100% status and I m sure I would find it easier to stick to a CD product rather than risking my lack of self control!

Wouldn't of had them anyway, love my baked mushrooms and chicken and veg too much :D

tbh ive only been thinking of doing ss for the 12 weeks and then trying to eat healthy after thats or possible stay one the ss till i lose one last stone, havent eve gave the other plans any thought, should i? i didnt realise there were convenience foods etc tll you posted this, does anyone know how much it costs to stay one th 800 cal plan and what it involves? x

Hi. Cathy. Costs the same as SS. You have 3 CD products, 340mls skimmed milk and 1 protein rich meal with green and white veg
X

Back