• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source + cambridge Fibre/ Psyllium Husks etc..... tmi constipation issues! ;)

S: 15st10.6lb G: 11st7lb
Hi

im on day 11, feeling like its all going great, but my, aherm, regular bowel movements have all but gone. I do feel a bit bloated and icky though....anyone use Cambridge Fibre/psyllium husks to get the fibre we need on CD?

Apaprt from this i feel great so i really want to get this right,and dont really want to take a laxitive or anything.

Any tips gratefully recieved.

:) x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 39.8 Loss: 1st0lb(5.53%)
I get like that I have to take 2 dulcolax on a Sunday night to help me other wise it's so painful sorry to be disgusting :)

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
I take a laxative on a regular basis.... I cheat and have the chocolate laxatives (I now see a laxative as a weekly treat.... only on Cambridge!)

S: 15st10.6lb G: 11st7lb
i am terrified of the thought of laxatives. I think its been drummed into me that they are 'bad', or open to abuse. Obviously i would never do this, but im scared! Once a week makes sense though, i wouldhave been taking them every night. Thank god for this page!

S: 11st11lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 1st6lb(12.12%)
I've just started taking psyllium husk this week and it seems to be doing the trick! Bought it online from Simply Supplements. Before that I was taking laxatives but didn't want to get into the habit of having to take those all the time.