Step 1 Sole Source + cambridge Fibre/ Psyllium Husks etc..... tmi constipation issues! ;)

frenchie

Hi

im on day 11, feeling like its all going great, but my, aherm, regular bowel movements have all but gone. I do feel a bit bloated and icky though....anyone use Cambridge Fibre/psyllium husks to get the fibre we need on CD?

Apaprt from this i feel great so i really want to get this right,and dont really want to take a laxitive or anything.

Any tips gratefully recieved.

:) x

I get like that I have to take 2 dulcolax on a Sunday night to help me other wise it's so painful sorry to be disgusting :)

I take a laxative on a regular basis.... I cheat and have the chocolate laxatives (I now see a laxative as a weekly treat.... only on Cambridge!)

i am terrified of the thought of laxatives. I think its been drummed into me that they are 'bad', or open to abuse. Obviously i would never do this, but im scared! Once a week makes sense though, i wouldhave been taking them every night. Thank god for this page!

I've just started taking psyllium husk this week and it seems to be doing the trick! Bought it online from Simply Supplements. Before that I was taking laxatives but didn't want to get into the habit of having to take those all the time.

Back