Cambridge Fibre

Quiff!

How long does a tub of cambridge fibre last for please? I'm not sure whether I should buy a pot of it for about £7 or buy a tub of 200 psyllium husks from Holland & Barrett for £6 (looks like they're on offer at the moment). The website says to take 2 capsules 3 times a day, so will last 33 days. Just wondering what's more cost effective.
Also, has anyone tried either/both? What do you recommend is best for keeping things ticking over?!

Sorry i dont know the answer but i was wondering how ummmm regular (lol) you are since starting the CWP?
I have been twice in one week and to be honest i was surprised i managed that, thought i wouldn't go at all just on liquids!
x

Today was my first day so all is normal for now! Heard that constipation is a very common side effect on this diet though so definitely want to prevent it rather than treat it. Never really had an issue in this department before so this is all very new to me haha! And yeah I was surprised that anyone would need to go since it's all mainly liquids, suppose the porridges have got bits in them x

haha yeah but they are tiny :p ah well, hope someone can come along and answer this for you x

Cambridge fibre is good but lasts less than a fortnight I find. The husks don't work for me it seems. Dulcolax is my friend :)

A tub lasts me about 10 days And I still have to take dulcolax once a week too. I've hSd to take very strong codiene though last two weeks after a car accident and lets just say 3 nights of dulcolax did nothing was in total agony n had to have a suppository but that's the codiene normally the powder and odd bit of chicken and dulcolax helps x

Back