Cambridge genders?

0mega

Are there many men on here who are doing cambridge? Most of the posters on here seem to be women, I'm starting to think I'm the only man in the village!

*waves*

i am a guy... been here 7 weeks and lost 2 stone 7 lbs :D If you need anything matey just shout. But yes, there are men around here haha ^^

You are certainly not the only man on the forums but I am not sure if you are the only one here just now doing CD...

A lot of men and women like to stay neutral/anonymous behind their username...

Ahh I see, well I didn't intend to cause offence, everyone is entitled to their anonymity of course!

Hi xypher! How have you found it? Are you on sole source too? Well done on your loss, I can't wait to lose that amount!

Ahh I see, well I didn't intend to cause offence, everyone is entitled to their anonymity of course!

Hi xypher! How have you found it? Are you on sole source too? Well done on your loss, I can't wait to lose that amount!

Hey man, I have found this diet to be great :D I am on Sole Source yes been on it 7 weeks now. I have a diary on the 100% section of the CD forums that you are more than welcome to read (tho lately i have been slacking haha)

This diet works! And whats more I think us guys lose quicker i think due to metabolism or something :p If you still to it you do get results I cant believe how much I have lost just by following the diet.. good luck on your journey also! :D

Ah thats very reassuring! Well this is my second week, I lost 16lbs in the first but only 1lb this week but I shouldn't complain, 17lbs in two weeks is still good! I can't wait to get back to a normal weight, I miss playing sports!

16 lbs in your first week is amazing :D And I would not be too disheartened about yur second week loss. You have lost over a stone in a fortnight which you would never do on the likes of WW or Slimmers so you should be proud of yaself :D

If you stick to it you will see the pounds fly off.. and inches as well ive lost about 4-5 inches off my waist in under 2 months :D

That's brilliant fairplay! I'll be glad to get a month under my belt. I can't wait to drop a clothes size!

Back