Cambridge journey Day 1-5

Well done Slim Peguin

Keep it up!

Well done on the 10llbs loss ... a wonderful achievement!!

I know the weight in is suppose to motivate you...... So why do I not feel that motivated?! Losing this weight means so much to me, why am I sat here on day 8 with total
Motivation loss on weight in day where I got an excellent result?!?! Did anyone else feel like this?!
Possibly because this week is the first of many and it's a daunting prospect!

Just see it as if its just a week at a time, rather than a massive journey... set a goal for each week and it wont be as daunting... and keep smiling :D

Cheers k! Did u ever feel like this?? I don't know what's wrong with me! Haha! I know how much losing this weight will improve my life and how fab I will feel, so why am I losing motivation? Maybe tomorrow I will wake up and it'll be back! Hope so!! Have you any tips about setting goals? I havnt really set any goals yet so don't really know where I'm heading! Possibly where I've been going wrong! Think I'll stick one of my fat photo on the fridge tomorrow! That'll be a good reminder as to why I'm doin this!! :)

I really have felt like this many times on other diets. Having done this before i know how well it works and yes it gets tough at times but its SO worth it. The feeling of knowing you can go into any shop to buy clothes, the feeling of knowing that you are healthy, the feeling of knowing you have achieved something wonderful, the feeling inside you get when people start to comment on how well you look.

You havent put your weight on your profile... How much do you want to lose? Then break that down into how much you would like to lose in a week, month etc. Give yourself a treat when you achieve each goal. The weekly ones something nice like a bubble bath, music playing, candles and a bit of peace lol ! The month ones, get your nails done or hair.... and once you have lost the weight a new wardrobe!

Just a few suggestions... Im sure you would have lots of your own xx

Well today I got my first compliment! Wow! Didn't realise what a boost that gives you! And for me thats just the boost I needed! Woke up this morning still feeling crap about the diet but I am sticking with it (not that there was a chance I wouldn't stick to it though). Guess just takes every day as it comes!! :)

Slim~Penguin said:
Well today I got my first compliment! Wow! Didn't realise what a boost that gives you! And for me thats just the boost I needed! Woke up this morning still feeling crap about the diet but I am sticking with it (not that there was a chance I wouldn't stick to it though). Guess just takes every day as it comes!! :)

That is so true you need to take every day as it comes with this diet and compliments and seeing the scales going down make all the hard work and hunger so worth while!! Keep going u are doing great!!

Good for you, i bet it really motivated you :)
k x

Ok so told myself I was going to be completely honest, my husband had planned a romantic meal for us tonight, he'd gone to so much effort and doesn't really get that I can't have it! However I felt so ***** coz he tried so hard (layed the table, candles, flowers) felt like crying! So........ I ate 2 slices of the toast stuff on the started and some sticky toffee pudding. HOW **** AM I FEELING NOW?!?!?!!! I feel sick, disgusted in myself, totally down I've obviously thrown myself out of ketosis....... What do I do know?? My plan is to carry on as normal with the diet and hope to god by some miricle it won't effect my weight in which is in 6 days time!!

What you do is carry on, don't beat yourself up u are human! Forget today and start a fresh tomorrow! Does your husband know you are on cd and that you were not allowed it? Chin up hun u have 6 days till your next wi xxx

Yeah he knows I'm on it but doesn't agree with how strict it is, we've agreed to disagree! I just don't think he gets how important it is to stick to the diet, although he's not the one who put the food in my mouth so I've only myself to blame. He was jousting trying to be nice. And thanks for the support! Tomorrow is a new day, back on it!! The food wasn't even worth it! N I used to love sticky toffe pudding! Xxx

I have realised since doing cd strictly that the food is no way worth it! It will take time for your hubby to get used to it! It took mine ages, he continued to order pizza on a Friday night and buy me chocolates, it wasn't till I refused to eat it that he knew I meant business!!! Good luck tomorrow at least u don't have the taste of food and want to keep eating, u know u did wrong so well done xx

Back