cambridge mini-milk lollies.

cherylxx

Silver Member
Hi ladies and gents.
I have been awol for the last 10 months having left cd due to personal and financial reasons.
However, i shall be starting again on Monday ( have appointment to see cdc on saturday).
One of the things im looking forward to other than the great weight losses and the fact i will once more be taking control of my life. I am looking forward to my cambridge minimilks. yummmm.
In this current hot weather it is nice to be able to grab a cold treat when popping to the ice cream van isnt an option and here is how u make simple tasty minimilks.
Just grab a tetra milkshake ( chocolate i think is best ) and pour into a set of kids lolly makers. I find that one tetra makes 2-3 lollies. put in the freezer for 2 hours or so until frozen and enjoy. Please remember that powdered milk shakes shouldnt be used due to the break down of the vitamins once water is added.
The added bonus here is that u can eat 2-3 minimilks ( and they REALLY do taste like the proper minimilks) and it only counts as one meal. :)
I'm also looking forward to my cambridge chocolate trifle but that's another story :)

I make ice lollys with the powder mix.

I usually put the tetra in the freezer and cut the top open and eat it with a spoon but im defo going to try this =] thanks for sharing =] x

Also as a ice treat I add the water flavourings to water and put in moulds and into freezer and u can have as many as you like :eek:) x x

Mmm im going to try that to =]

Back