Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by move on 35, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. move on 35

move on 35 New Member

HI everyone, im starting back on cambridge diet today after losing my dad i have put on 4 stones and im getting married in 18 weeks and desperatley need to drop this weight!!! is this possible ? is anyone else starting today? my starting weight today is 15 st 7 and i want to be 11st 7 , any one knw if this is realistic?? pls help feeling nervous and desperate but VERY DETERMINED!!!! meech xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shiny21

shiny21 Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, it does seem that eveyone looses differently but I can say that in the first 10 weeks I lost 3 stone I couldn't believe it. I have just been off for 2 weeks while on holiday but back on tomorrow as I still have 2 and a half stone to loose plus what I have put on on holiday!!!! Good luck x x
  4. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    good luck
  5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Meech,
    Sorry for your loss, I too am starting back (today Monday) - I injured my leg and my Uncle died and everything seemed to become too much. I hope that we both do it and stick with it. Good Luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.