cambridge newbie in leeds. needs diet budy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shellyinleeds, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. shellyinleeds

shellyinleeds New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    do you fancy a diet buddy to keep you strong? me too. its all a bit daunting.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Im from leeds but im not doing cambridge :( But if you ever need to talk come over to my thread its in my sig the link :p GL and welcome.

4. deepshadows

deepshadows New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I will be starting the Cambridge diet next week...odd time to start, I know! But it's now or never!!

I'm up in Scotland but I'm willing to be your motivational buddy if you will be mine lol. :)

I need a buddy too because nobody in my family really wants me to lose weight through this diet or just in general (I have very competitive skinny sisters!!)

My auntie did Lighter Life diet and she lost an amazing amount of weight and went from size 24 - to a size 10! But she now lives in Australia so she isn't much help to me because she is never on the net!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread in the CD section too

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.