Cambridge Newbie!!

lellygirl

Day 1 of Cambridge complete and I am starving but still motivated! The side effects did get to me a little but only because I was off work today and lounging around thinking about it. Personally I like that little rumble in my tummy...my body is looking for fat that it's not getting ;) feel like a giant washing machine with over two litres of water in!

Anybody else in the early stages of Cambridge, or any words of advice from those better acquainted with the plan?

Lesley x

Day2: Today was the day I was dreading but it was okay! Had a work conference and had to sit and watch my colleagues tuck into steak and chips, then a strawberry cheesecake, while I sipped on a chocolate mint milkshake! Not easy but I did it and the sense of pride after was amazing and motivating! Myself and Mr.Will Power are getting on very well ;) just about to sit down to my chicken and mushroom soup and about half a litre of water left for today!

Hope the hunger pangs start to fade a little, but already feeling ketosis symptoms!

Hope everyone had a good day x

I'm a newbie too!! It's so hard isnt it!! I have a partner at home which i have always cooked for, and still will. Trying not to pinch a chip or something tasty off his plate is hard work!! I'm starting day 4 today...have u got on scales to see if its working?

Jem

Back