Cambridge returner.

Angela83

Silver Member
Thinking about it.... at least thats a small step forward.

Any diet plan just now feels like such a chore and my head needs alot of work to get into the right place and feel positive.

will update......

Hi Angela,

I tried a few plans myself since Christmas and just could not get it together so that is why I am back doing a food replacement diet.

I know for myself I just need that break away from food and I do like being in ketosis apart from feeling cold so thankfully the weather should be getting warmer from here on...

Good luck with whatever you decide.

The people I saw last time have stopped doing the diet now so have just phoned a new CDC. scary but exciting! Appointment made for Thursday. At the moment on iron tablets for aneamia so he's posting out a MRF for me to take to the doctors, so thats the next step. fingers crossed!

Good luck hunni. Remember we are all here for you no matter what so keep us updated and best of wishes for your weight loss xxx

So...went to see new CDC on Friday, did 1000 on fri&sat, haven't been great today but managed loads of water. ss+ / 810 is the plan from now on but will eat out on the weekend when I've got a hen night down in Edinburgh. Next WI is on Friday, so much harder this time round, just have to keep telling myself that the results will be worth it!

So..... last week turned into a 'normal' eating week with lots of water and some CD shakes, lost a lb and was content with that. Had a fab hen weekend in Edinburgh and started SS today, its been fine, 100%, and heres to another tomorrow!

I'm on day 6 of SS and so far so good but really feel like munching on something now, might get some bars from CDC on Thurs.

Hi Angela

I'm on day 6 and off to see my CDC tomorrow. I weigh everyday first thing in the morning and I hope his scales agree with mine because mine think I've lost 10lbs which would be fantastic - especially as I had a small blip.

BTW I notice that you're in Aberdeenshire too. I wish the weather was better today as I wanted to spend some time in the garden but am off to Wii instead!

We must have the same CDC then?

WI tomorrow and a small blip for me too last night, don't really know why but could've been worse. Still hoping for a good loss tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Well done on the weight loss!

I had a rubbish week of pmt and stress. If I've lost a single lb I'll be lucky!
But then rarely lose the week before TOTM. I hesitate to mention that to my CDC who is sweet, for fear of embarrasing him - I think I've become desensitised by mini's frank discussions and he dreads my visits!:eek:

2 days of SS down. Have had such a busy day today and something on my mind -that would usually make me stuff my face but i just got my head down, had my shakes and drank my water.

One step closer. :)

4 days into SS, the thing on my mind is still there but its not a reason to eat.

I will deal with it. not going into detail as don't know who from the "real" world might read this!

Had a fab day with 1 1/2 year old son today, even thought he's got a cold so lots of snot! Had our mums and toddlers group in the morning, a softplay centre in the afternoon then lots of tickles and giggles in the evening!

Lost 5 lbs this week.

Had a really crap day today and comfort ate, not coping too well with the toddler tantrums and Im just exhausted trying to entertain him all day, he's definately making up for being such a good baby!
HB away this weekend but back tomorrow.
Watching spiderman on tv tonight and having a well deserved night off, ironing can wait!

Back