Cambridge Shakes

0mega

This maybe a daft question but with the shakes you make yourself, I know there's a minimum amount of water you should use but is there maximum amount? Obviously its prob not a good idea to use like a litre but I just made one with probably close to a pint of water on accident, will it still work if its that watered down?

I used to do them with a pint of water with no probs. Its more water down your neck at the end of the day :)

Thanks, thats about what I normally use but this time I went a bit over lol. I could barely taste it, which annoyed me because I love the chocolate mint flavour!

HI Omega

Like me you have over 100lbs to lose. If you are using more water to make it more filling then can i suggest soya milk light and unsweetend.

I have been doing a part mix of 200ml water and 200ml soya and keeps me full for longer.

Plus have had no issues with still losing the weight, as have done 80lbs or so now using the above mentioned.

You've done really well! I'll bare that in mind, but at the moment I don't feel hungry at all, I'm keeping my eyes and my mind set firmly on the prize! I put more water in purely out of clumliness lol, I'll start putting the shakes into the water rather than water into shakes I think, would be easier!

Back