Cambridge Sole Source plus day 1 :-)

Today I'm starting the Cambridge SS+ diet, I've done this a few years back but fell off completely after a bad break up. I'm now 17stone 13lbs and need to lose weight as have no confidence anymore! It's crazy how it creeps on without you realising, it was only when I saw a recent photo of myself that I couldn't deny it anymore!

So, I'm on day 1, hungry already! I've drank 3 litres of water already and am planning on dong around 4 a day. I have 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk a day as I'm 5"11.

I found this forum great last time to keep me on the straight and narrow, after looking through the before and after photos i really want to get there too this time :)

If you have an advice for me I'd be really grateful,

Thanks
Lou x

Attachments

• image-506894910.jpg
    image-506894910.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 363
Hi Lou! I'm day 1 as well. I did LL few years ago quite successfully during abstinence but fell off the wagon in week 6 of refeed. I'm on 4 CD shakes a day. I'm 5' 7" but I have very active lifestyle and I tried 3 packs but I just couldn't do it. Today is first day proper, 4 packs a day. I'm in Germany working and have successfully stuck to plan, despite numerous opportunities to fall off. I'm also targeting 4 litres water a day. I've one about 3 so far.
I feel kinda excited to get the results of week 1 which I know will spur me on further. Keep going and the forum is great for keeping on track as you know already! I like you, am going to lick this weightloss once and for all. I'm fed up of this yo-yoing.

Keep going! We can get through this first week together! X

after first few days u won't even notice that u haven't eaten most days. sometimes i forget that i haven't had my third shake and have to get back out of bed to make it! and this is the girl that used to eat a whole family size pizza to herself before bed!

Hi Mushmachine - how was the hot date? How did you do with the shakes for then? x

How has the first week been Ninja and Louise? Are you both excited for your weigh in?

Thanks for asking Sammeh! Weigh in tomorrow afternoon! I'm excited to see some numbers....going down I hope! :)
I changed midweek from SS to SS +. I do a lot of exercise as the norm and I can't just stop it even for a couple of weeks. I was finding energy levels too low on SS. Fingers crossed! Well done with your 9lbs by the way! I'd love to get a lose like that. X

Back