Cambridge to S&S Defector

FluffyandAngry

Day 1 on S&S (or Day 17 on *a* VLCD!)

I've been doing the Cambridge plan for two weeks and have done reasonably well (10lbs down so far). I was quite shocked at the price hike of their products so have decided to give S&S a go!

Today has been my first full day, I have 30 odd Cambridge chocolate tetra packs to use up so the plan is to have one of those every day and 3 S&S packs (the carbs and calories work out okay). I have to admit however that I left out my Cambridge shake today as I was overly keen to try the S&S packs. I'm going through the 28 sample pack and so far completely adore the chilli (white pack). Also have the silver pack which I will try later this week and compare. I am gutted that I wasn't sent the crispy chocolate shake as was looking forward to trying it!

I haven't had to contend with the usual day 1 horridness as I was, and still am, in ketosis. The injection of new flavours will be very welcome and I feel that this plan will be much more sustainable for the forseeable future.

My next weigh in will be on Saturday morning, so looking forward to seeing how the weight loss compares.

Day 1 on S&S (or Day 17 on *a* VLCD!)

I've been doing the Cambridge plan for two weeks and have done reasonably well (10lbs down so far). I was quite shocked at the price hike of their products so have decided to give S&S a go!

Today has been my first full day, I have 30 odd Cambridge chocolate tetra packs to use up so the plan is to have one of those every day and 3 S&S packs (the carbs and calories work out okay). I have to admit however that I left out my Cambridge shake today as I was overly keen to try the S&S packs. I'm going through the 28 sample pack and so far completely adore the chilli (white pack). Also have the silver pack which I will try later this week and compare. I am gutted that I wasn't sent the crispy chocolate shake as was looking forward to trying it!

I haven't had to contend with the usual day 1 horridness as I was, and still am, in ketosis. The injection of new flavours will be very welcome and I feel that this plan will be much more sustainable for the forseeable future.

My next weigh in will be on Saturday morning, so looking forward to seeing how the weight loss compares.

Well done on the losses and welcome to sns! Here to follow

Thanks sarah-lou! 3.5lbs down on my first S&S week (Week 3 overall), which isn't at all bad I think!

I've ordered my 28 day pack so am committed now!

Thanks sarah-lou! 3.5lbs down on my first S&S week (Week 3 overall), which isn't at all bad I think!

I've ordered my 28 day pack so am committed now!

How fab! The perfect loss!

love sarah xxx

Welcome to the dark side :p I've done Cambridge but I prefer S&S by far, much more variety and flavour. I miss the convenience of tetras though, not the taste quite so much, I thought they were quite powdery. What's your favourite pack so far?

Thanks both! I love love loved the chilli and also the vanilla and almond bar which I don't think they do anymore! :( x 100000 Weirdly enough I'm not mad about the lemon and white choc bar which people have raved about, I needed more zing.

You've done fabulously so far Caz!

They do it, it's just out of stock at the moment!

1.5lbs down this week! A little lower than I would have wanted, but I've now lost over a stone overall so chuffed about that at least :)

Must make time to update my diary at some point, but 5lbs down this week in spite of a lunch with some salmon! Very happy :D :D :D :D :D

Day 38 - Today I put some Dr Pepper Zero in a Banana shake and ate it with a spoon...and enjoyed it.

Nuff said.

Re: Cambridge to S&S Defector

5lbs is great well done!

Dr Pepper and banana shake? Together?!

Oh yes, I like to mix it up! Tasted like cough syrup/nesquik!

Don't like the sound of it at all to be honest! lol

Lots of zero noodles this week and TOTM but still 3 pounds down :D

Hi :3

Here to subscribe... partly because of the username and the cat avatar. ...can't... resist... the catty... goodness... *twitches uncontrollably*

Oh, thanks!!

Nothing lost last week (had a small glass of wine and tonnes of meat to celebrate getting an amazing new job!)

5lbs down this week :D :D :D

Back