Cambridge to Slim and save

pinkpussy

I am really considering switching. Can't afford the shakes and feel like if my mind is in the right place, I should be able to do this on my own.

What do you all think? Thanks in advance xx

Can I just say .. I LOVE your name! lol.

Now back to post, I came off Cambridge as I could afford (almost) £50 per week for their packs. With S&S, £25 per week is much more motivating. You should be able to do fine if you're used to Cambridge.

Can I just say .. I LOVE your name! lol.

Now back to post, I came off Cambridge as I could afford (almost) £50 per week for their packs. With S&S, £25 per week is much more motivating. You should be able to do fine if you're used to Cambridge.

Thank you. I think I will do the switch. In hoping to lose 70 lbs in 18 weeks x how are you getting on?

I am really considering switching. Can't afford the shakes and feel like if my mind is in the right place, I should be able to do this on my own. What do you all think? Thanks in advance xx

Hi pinkpussy,

I switched just 2 weeks ago and it's been a great decision.
I was really only going to my councillor to weigh in and collect the packs.
I was on sole source and was struggling spacing out the 3 packs. So having something 4 times a day has definitely helped me.
I was initially worried the packs wouldn't be as good/nice but no worries there. I actually prefer the slim and save packs. The bars although smaller are way nicer.
Think of all the lovely clothes you can buy with the money you save each month.
Hope this helps x

Back