cambridge to slimming world

summerlou

hi just wondering if any one has stopped cambridge diet and gone stright onto slimming world.have been on cambridge diet for 5 weeks and lost 2 stone still 1 stone to go but there is no way i can ss at christmas.i like the red days so would watch my carbs has any one done this and put on to much weight or been succsusful sorry spelling many thanks

hi just wondering if any one has stopped cambridge diet and gone stright onto slimming world.have been on cambridge diet for 5 weeks and lost 2 stone still 1 stone to go but there is no way i can ss at christmas.i like the red days so would watch my carbs has any one done this and put on to much weight or been succsusful sorry spelling many thanks
Hiya Lisa I have not been on Cambridge so I cant really help there but there have been quite a few threads started on here from people who have come from Cambridge to SW so if you scroll through I am sure you will find what you are looking for. Good luck with SW give us a yell if you need any help and well done on the weight loss so far.:)

How did you find it?
I am due to switch over to SW in two or so weeks.

There have been loads here who have switched from CD to SW. You shold expect to gain a few lbs in the first week but start losing again after that. Come and join us, we're a nice bunch x

i had a week off when i left cd and decided id start sw - i ate 'normally' and lost 3lbs! lol
have now been on sw for 5 days and am loving it - being able to eat again has left me feeling really liberated and in a much better mood!
i can also vouch for what taz just said - - its a very friendly and warm forum over here and i am loving it

welcome and good luck when you make the change!

this is my plan too when ive been on cambridge for as long as i can manage i plan to move to slimming world but problem is i only like the green days which is carbs will i put on weight or still lose ?

Hi I was on Cambridge for 3 weeks (lost 1 1/2 stones) but had to come off for personal reasons. My final weigh in on Cambridge was 17st dead. that was the monday. I left CD on the Wednesday. I watched my carbs intake and kept up the water however I did go out for a meal (on the following Monday) and had a huge slice of chicken pie, chips and onion rings along with 3/4 packet of chocolate peanuts... (This was all before SW and just a one off treat BTW) I officially started SW on Wednesday I kept up the water and on my Joining WI on the Wednesday I have only gained 1lb. I have stuck to SW since and it is fantastic. I also now have the ability to tolerate onions which used to give me chronic heartburn before CD and my digestion feels so much better. I am not getting on the scales incase I haven't lost anything but I am sticking to Red days and LOOOVVVINNG it. I recommend it to all. xx

this is my plan too when ive been on cambridge for as long as i can manage i plan to move to slimming world but problem is i only like the green days which is carbs will i put on weight or still lose ?
I only do greens and have not had a problem losing on it. I lose more on green than on red

Back