Cambridge to weight watchers

Sas101

Hi I am currently doing weight watchers but I want to just hurry it up before summer and do Cambridge. I have done it before going from 12 stones to 8. My plan was to do ss an wen I have my last stone to lose il do weight watchers but
Has anyone done this and did it work?

Hi I've done it I was up and Down a few lbs to start off with.
Most people choose to move over to other diet plans such as ww or sw or rc after CD for maintaince !
I will move over to Rosemary Conley soon.

*Shanny* said:
Hi I've done it I was up and Down a few lbs to start off with.
Most people choose to move over to other diet plans such as ww or sw or rc after CD for maintaince !
I will move over to Rosemary Conley soon.

Wow so how long did it take for u to see a loss or was you maintaining. And was this straight after ss xx

Loads of people have made the switch. Some have a slight gain the first week but a lot actually lose.

WW is a great option - thats where Im heading back to when I get nearer goal

Wow so how long did it take for u to see a loss or was you maintaining. And was this straight after ss xx
I had finished 1000 plan went to ww for abit to maintain. I did the old core plan.

Why not do cd and think about this stage when u get close to goal just like what starlight is doing. ??

Starlight said:
Loads of people have made the switch. Some have a slight gain the first week but a lot actually lose.

WW is a great option - thats where Im heading back to when I get nearer goal

Really cuz I am really scared of losing all the weight and spending all that money and then just putting most of it back. Do you have to slowly introduce food or can I just calculate my points and start.

Also have you tried this before xxx

*Shanny* said:
I had finished 1000 plan went to ww for abit to maintain. I did the old core plan.

Why not do cd and think about this stage when u get close to goal just like what starlight is doing. ??

Am just scared that il put most of the weight back on and then it will just b a waste of money. I hope it works

Am just scared that il put most of the weight back on and then it will just b a waste of money. I hope it works
Well I'm not the best person to give advice really as I hav regained 16 lbs back on that's y I'm back on cd.
I'm just glad I have not put the whole 4 stone back on.
I'd say low carb and stick to your points maybe even with exercise too.!
You will still be having weekly weigh INS if u go to class?

Hi sas101 - I havent done it personally as haven't got that far yet but a good friend of mine lost 5 stone on CD SS and went straight from there to WW without doing the steps, she put on 5lb in the first week but lost 6lb the week after and has since lost another stone and is now maintaining, not sure if that helps! x

Hi sas101 - I havent done it personally as haven't got that far yet but a good friend of mine lost 5 stone on CD SS and went straight from there to WW without doing the steps, she put on 5lb in the first week but lost 6lb the week after and has since lost another stone and is now maintaining, not sure if that helps! x

That's good to hear - because I plan to do either RC or WW after I have completed CD incl. all the steps. I know that I will not maintain on my own. I lost 5 stone and put 2.5 back on whilst yoyo dieting.

Now, it CD to goal -- and RC or WW to "and beyond!"

MM

That's good to hear - because I plan to do either RC or WW after I have completed CD incl. all the steps. I know that I will not maintain on my own. I lost 5 stone and put 2.5 back on whilst yoyo dieting.

Now, it CD to goal -- and RC or WW to "and beyond!"

MM
To and beyond for both of us MEL!!
I've read the new ww plan, looks good I must say.
But before I started cd I was on ww I was a ww clerk. A weekly helper
I will always trust ww but fancy a change with rosemary conley plus the fitness class is included.
God I can't wait to join RC now, lol

@Shanny

One of my weaknesses has alway been "portion control" -- so, I am going to have to get me some of those RC portion pots fer shur!

I'd fill my plate and say, "Oh, that looks about right!" LOL I did weight watchers in the US almost 20 years ago (after I gave birth to my son -- back then you used a weight scale and weighed everything... it worked for me). It was the only time I ever did a diet... and that was to lose the 15 pounds of baby weight that didn't just "fall off".

It is good to have a plan, and to accept the fact that this will be something we have to consider every day for the rest of our lives.

MM

MrsLearmouth said:

Thanks hun that's really helpful fingers crossed am that lucky loll x

Back