Cambridge v Lipotrim

Spiffycat

Hi guys,:sign0144:
this is the first time I've posted on CD site, I've just started Lipotrim (sorry) and have been looking at CD homesite, have any of you peeps done both? could you tell me which one you preferred.
It seems the Cambridge is more flexible with more choice of flavours in the shakes and soups,(how do they taste?) plus of course the bar possible from the 3rd week (how does that taste?
Sorry to bombard you with questions, have bought the weeks liptrim but wondering if I should switch to CD at the end of this week.

Hi SPiffy,

I did LT couple of years ago stuck to it for a week lost 7lbs and quit the shakes were horrible. Im on cd now have already lost 3stone, lots of flavours to choose from, lovely soups, the bars are yummy all covered in choc mm....!!!! and there is tetra's (ready made drinks) so handy if going anywhere and i think there nicer than the sweet sachets. is there a cdc near you? have you looked at the cd website?

becky xx

sorry, not reallt an answer to your question, as i have only done cd, but am really enjoying it. i like most of the shakes, soups and love the bars - wish we could have 3 a day!!!
its cheaper too i think?
at my cdc last week there was 2 more ladies there and they said they had done ll in the past and they prefered cd - cheaper and tastier?!

good luck with your weightloss regardless. xx

hey hun i also did lt for 2 weeks think i lost about 14 pounds in total, found the soups and shakes awfull! and the flapjacks ewe! then i heared of cd and so stated asap, and am glad i did, so much more choice! you will love it! check the sticky up the top of the forum will tell you the flavours :)

and the bars oh yum lush yum! lol

Thanks for the replies guys, looks like I'll be finishing the weeks Lipo and onto CD.
Any favourites on taste for shakes & soups, is it worth buy the mousse making stuff??

Afternoon! I started in Feb on Lipotrim and I changed 3 weeks later! I've never regretted it!!! To date I've lost 4 stone with the final hurdle of 23lbs to go!!!! I love the Chocolate, Strawberry and the Vegetable soup on CD!!!

Good luck XX

Fruits of the forest is fab for brekie! Banana Tetra rocks for work!
Soup wise, pot & leek, oriental chilli and veg are all nice... Spicy tomato is just wrong lol
cappaccino is nice cold, but when you add hot water taste seems to dissapear!
I also posted a reply on the LT forum...but, it didn't include this last bit..... changing to cd was the best thing i did, if i had stayed on LT i would have given up as i ended up hating and gagging on the shakes.
If you look at pictures of porgeous, she was the inspiration that helped me make my desicion as well xx

oooh this has got me interested now... can you get samples of CD from anywhere. and if its cheaper, by how much?? and what extra support do you get from a consultant (if any).

thanks

H

I haven't done L, im on CD but the shakes are really nice, the soups are ok and bars are yummy! It costs me around £35 a week for my bars/shakes/soups.

I did Lipotrim for 3 weeks, and I was sooo ill. Everytime I had to have another shake I was retching. The soup is vile. With CD you have so much to choose from. The soups I enjoy are leek and potato, vegetable and chicken and mushroom. Shakes, strawb, banana, choc mint, vanilla, toffee and walnut, butterscotch, fruits of the forest, and the banana cartons are great for work. Plus I've just tried one of the bars instead of a shake, orange, and I really enjoyed that too. Starting week 3 and feel great. Would highly recommend CD x

Back