Cambridge Weight Plan Diary

soontobeskinnyjc

Hey,

Im hoping to lose around 90lbs as i have gained around 56lb whilst pregnant and in the months after (my girl is almost 6 months) i feel this is the right time for me. I previously lost 110lbs ish going from 301lb to 189lb just exercise and walthy eating but i gained during pregnancy alot - completely down to me haha - but now i am ready!

Today is my second day on CWP Sole Source. Actually finding it easier than i imagined, i have been hungry a couple of times but its passed after drinking water its more habits of going and looking in the fridge and more craving things than actual hunger (so far!!). Im lookin forward to the ketosis stage though hopin it comes Thursday! Xx

I'm still managing OOK so far - no headaches or severe hunger at all...yet! x

My headaches left by day 5 and I got that energy burst by day 7 when I did Cambridge. As long as you keep occupied thoughts of food are manageable. I love flicking through magazines looking at all the gorgeous clothes I will soon be wearing. Have a great Wednesday. X

Well as im only on day 3 this has been my hardest of the 3 days, purely because i was actually hungry, not starving but a little hungry with a few cravings!

I know this is stupid cos i know i am sticking to the plan 100% but i am so worried it wont work mainly cos i am not suffering too much yet (apart from when my boyfriend is eating his delicious smelling dinner)!!

Oh well day 3 done, away to bed soon :) only 81 days to go ;)

Breakfast - original porridge
Lunch - mango shake
Dinner - potato and leek soup
Water - 3 litres

Well today is Day 5 all my products are consumed and im not really hungry. but when i was cooking my boyfriends dinner (first time ive cooked since starting the diet) i wont lie it was a real struggle!!

breakfast - maple and pecan porridge
lunch - oriental chilli soup
dinner - chocolate mint shake
water - 2.5 litres

Really disheartened today - I weighed myself (my scales said same weight last Sat) I know I shouldnt have but I couldnt help it and now I am so upset I have stuck to this diet 100% and now after 6 days I have lost 4lb!! I know 4lbs is 4lbs but I could lose that my first week of WW or most diets Ive tried! I am so disappointed! I am drinkign all my water as well in fact more than is recommended! Especially with my starting weight being 17stone 9 3/4 i was expecting a big loss first week, and with seeing that most people lose 8-14lbs first week oh me! not going to give up obviously but hoping for a bigger loss this week - i dont see my consultant til next sat (fortnightly weigh ins)so hopefully get a big loss there :(

You can lose three or four pound overnight with food replacement diets... Weightloss tends to go in whooshes. Dont get on the scales until your next weigh in..
if you stick at it 100% I bet you have a lovely surprise. X x

You can lose three or four pound overnight with food replacement diets... Weightloss tends to go in whooshes. Dont get on the scales until your next weigh in..
if you stick at it 100% I bet you have a lovely surprise. X x

God i really hope so! I wont weigh again until my consultant visit on Sat and all im hoping for is more than 9lbs cos that will take me into the 16s woo a lot to ask for , but not too much! Haha thanks for this though, never thought of it coming in whooshes before! X

So now Im on Day 10 and still managing fine - cant wait til my weigh in on Sat! Have had a sneaky peek at the scales but not going to jump the gun until my official weigh in on Sat! can't wait! felt a tiny bit light headed this morning but that is the first side effect ive had since i started CWP! :) so happy happy happy.

I started this diet with a group of friends - one decided not to sign up, the other has very little weight to lose is on step 2 and is not happy with the diet so isnt going to keep going after sat, the other one tried twice to start and gave up both times, so now its just me and one of my friends who has previously did cambridge and was really successful but has put some weight back on and so started 2 weeks before me and managin fine! so its just us now! :)

I am freezing!!!! I have been freezing for 10 days to be honest and have never really thought it might be something to do with this diet!! But by god nothing is warming me up! Its stoppin me get to sleep for goodness sake, its 12:10am and im usually faaaaaast asleep by now (unless my 6 month old girl Harley has something to say about that haha).

Oh well onwards and upwards, feeling a little bit 'empty' just now not so much hunger more emptiness strange feelin but i will power through! So excited for my weigh in on sat, really want to see a stone loss!!! Asking for a lot i know!

Weigh in tomorrow! Nervous since its my first weigh in and becos its my TOTM :( but hoping for something worthy of the last 12 days!!

Good luck...I am sure you will have a good weight loss. Fingers crossed

WOO FRICKIN HOO!!

14lbs lost and 8 3/4 inches lost!!

Delighted!

OMG...that is amazing well done

Thank you :)

Well today is Day 15 and yesterday I struggled because I felt VERY dizzy and light headed all day (I've had no symptoms of this diet until then) I spoke to my CDC and with reluctance I took up her advice and had a step 2 day and had a chicken breast and broccolli for my dinner last night. I felt better but today when I woke up I felt dizzy again :( Why is this happening now?? Is it because its my TOTM aswell I dont know. I just had my breakfast shake and now I feel better but I am worried incase the dizziness comes back. I have a 6 month old daughter and I cant afford to be dizzy etc around her as I look after her 24/7. Also I want to keep going at sole source and I know if the dizziness continues my CDC will probably sugeest step 2 and I dont want that just yet :( AHhhh I was doing so well!

Back