Cambridge Weight Plan Diary

Well done on your first weigh in... Thats a brilliant loss. My friend had a lean and green meal on Cambridge for the full 5 mths and lost 6st in 5 mths... It really doesnt affect your losses that much. I would have a meal for the next cple of days until the dizziness passes. I have a little one also and when she was 5 to 9 mths old I had bad dizziness due to migraines... Somedays I struggled to cope. My advice to you is deal with the dizziness before you worry about your weight loss hon. X x

Thanks deary, feeling a lot better already today but will see how i feel after my bar at around 6pm, but hopefully it has come and GONE! haha Feeling extra motivated today for some reason and finally told some of my family i am doing this diet after my aunty asked if i'd lost weight so i explained what i was doing and as i was explainging i felt myself get excited over the results i could get! Oh me I cant wait to see me in 6 months time!!

Day 17 and today I feel so motivated and raring to go and I am so excited to see the scales a week on wednesday it seems like AGEEEEEEES away :( Grrr but the idea of seeing a great loss on the scales motivates me to keep going everyday!!! :) Hope everyone else is having a good day!

OK Day 27 today and still going stong, had my second weigh in on sat and lost 10 and ahalf pun and another 8 and ahalf inches. Still don't really notice it in myself yet, although a few friends have. Heard a saying that it takes 6 weeks for yourself to notice, 10 weeks for your family and friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. SO after my next weigh in that will be six weeks so should see something then :) I've been taking photos of myself front on side on and back on in the same swimming costume before i started and after every weigh in so hopefully i'll have some good before and after photos!!

OK so it's been a while since i've been on here! Now on day 47 still 100% SS and have lost 30.5lbs and 25" in 6 weeks - my next weigh in is tomorrow! hoping for something good! Although the fact that im used to fortnightly weighins means that my first weekly weigh in will no doubt be a shock if i see only 2/3/4lbs lost but oh well a loss is a loss!! See how I get on tomorrow!

Oh me, Well I get weighed fortnightly and last Sat after 9 weeks I'd lost 3 stone I was delighted! So delighted that i went and chaeated almost everyday of the last week and I am now finding it hard to get back in to it!!! What have I done!! The past two days I have done 2 Step 2 days, weighed this morning and I am the same as I was 8/9 days ago so thts not so bad but I have just wasted all of the past few days! Im so disappointed with myself! Im hungry for the first time since starting this diet and I am wanting everything I shouldnt be! I have lost my motivation and I dont know why!!! Grrrr dreading getting weighed on Sat as well although I have told my consultant I've cheated and been struggling! hopefully I can keep going as I have been last couple of days - I still have 3 stone odds to lose!

Back