Afternoon! A bit of a kick in the teeth today. Was meant to be having my oven fixed today but apparently, the guy who came last week had rewired the cooker so the hob worked - which did us a favour obviously - but he's completely messed up the wiring for the oven and didn't leave a note/diagram on what he'd done so the engineer today was at a complete loss. It now has to be looked at by someone from the manufacturing side but the earliest they can get an appointment is another week from today. Also, they didn't have the facia panel that the last engineer ordered in stock and it will take another 3 weeks!

Thank god I got that halogen when I did, I don't think I would have coped for 3 weeks without a cooker at all.

Unfortunately, because the engineer was here early, I didn't manage to get any breakfast down before having to go out at 11am. Back now though and just sorting some food out!

I'm wondering if I could push for some form of compensation for the inconvenience? At least get the cost of the halogen refunded maybe? Typical Curry's though, don't know their backside from their elbow. If it's not fixed next week, I'm just going to push for a new cooker I think. They can't expect me to go this long without one, especially when I have a young child!

Today's food plan..

Breakfast
Coffee, banana, grapes, strawberries, Muller - 3 syns + part hXa
Lunch
55g RF hummus, cucumber batons, cold gammon slices left over from last night - hXb
Dinner
Chicken Supreme with rice - 4 syns + part hXa
Snacks
TBC

Afternoon! A bit of a kick in the teeth today. Was meant to be having my oven fixed today but apparently, the guy who came last week had rewired the cooker so the hob worked - which did us a favour obviously - but he's completely messed up the wiring for the oven and didn't leave a note/diagram on what he'd done so the engineer today was at a complete loss. It now has to be looked at by someone from the manufacturing side but the earliest they can get an appointment is another week from today. Also, they didn't have the facia panel that the last engineer ordered in stock and it will take another 3 weeks!

Thank god I got that halogen when I did, I don't think I would have coped for 3 weeks without a cooker at all.

Unfortunately, because the engineer was here early, I didn't manage to get any breakfast down before having to go out at 11am. Back now though and just sorting some food out!
Sounds like a cooker nightmare... They should reimburse you for the cost of the halogen that you had to purchase... Put it down to their incompetence and lack of communication.

I will definitely try!

Apologies for the lack of posts yesterday - I became an aunty again!

Nice chilled day planned for today. Contemplating going up town and getting the last few bits for Jacobs birthday. Apart from Tuesday, I'm busy every day now until next Friday, so think I will struggle otherwise. Jacob had me up at 6.45am though - an hour and 15 minutes before his usual time - so I don't know if I have the energy especially after a late night as well.

Today's food plan..

Breakfast
Cup of tea, Muller, strawberries, blackberries - 2 syns + part hXa
Lunch
Sausage, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans
Dinner
Beef stroganoff, SW chips, green beans - 4 syns + part hXa
Snacks
55g RF hummus, cucumber batons - hXb
Mugshot

I will definitely try!

Apologies for the lack of posts yesterday - I became an aunty again!

Nice chilled day planned for today. Contemplating going up town and getting the last few bits for Jacobs birthday. Apart from Tuesday, I'm busy every day now until next Friday, so think I will struggle otherwise. Jacob had me up at 6.45am though - an hour and 15 minutes before his usual time - so I don't know if I have the energy especially after a late night as well.

Today's food plan..

Breakfast
Cup of tea, Muller, strawberries, blackberries - 2 syns + part hXa
Lunch
Sausage, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans
Dinner
Beef stroganoff, SW chips, green beans - 4 syns + part hXa
Snacks
55g RF hummus, cucumber batons - hXb
Mugshot
Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again.

Back