Cambridge weight plan

Lotty94

Hi, I'm on cambridge weight
plan and I was just wondering can u have one of the bars everyday or is it best not to and just have shakes? Not sure if it makes a difference I'm on step one with 3 products a day thanks :) x

One bar a day is fine.

That’s amazing. I’m on day 6 of Cambridge, today is my worst day. I’m really struggling, feeling so hungry and emotional. Youve done so well! X

Day 6 is definitely a hard day but your so close to ketosis and the hunger will subside and you will feel more energetic it's definitely worth sticking to the hardest part it almost over, I lost 11 lbs in the first 2 weeks which was a great motivater for me I'm so much happier now and so glad I didn't give up, it's great having a diet that works and being able to see the results is amazing xx

I’ve read so many forums saying that 3/4 was the worst day, no way, today is horrific, all I want is junk food, I feel so weak and unhappy. I need to try my best and not avoid temptation. You’ve done fantastic, how did you get rid of these hunger pains I’m experiencing :( x

Yeah for me the whole 1st week was the worst, tbh drink alot of black tea coffee and water helps me even now on a bad day thats what I do apart from that it's just will power and evening out the shakes, you on step one? It will get better I promice xx

Fingers crossed!!
I’m on sole source, so just 4 products a day, I’m 5 ft 9, so the Cambridge consultant said I had to have one more product cause of my height, not in ketosis yet.. I’ve got my kindle, gonna read to pass time today haha x

So. I had to weigh tonight, on my 6th day, I lost 5 pounds, 2 inches off my hips, 1inch off my waist, and an inch off my arms :)
You're definitely in ketosis 💪

Back