Cambridge Xmas Conference - 7 Days To Go :-)

i am going with my cdc on friday, will stay in Staines for the night (I chose Staines coz I love the name:D), and will only go for the conference on saturday. no gala for me.

I'll be there and yes have a posh frock! First time I have ever had one! Really looking forward to meeting everyone. Coming with my cdc on Sat am. See you all there!

I'll be there and yes have a posh frock! First time I have ever had one! Really looking forward to meeting everyone. Coming with my cdc on Sat am. See you all there!

first time for a posh frock for me too -have u had probs deciding i have took 1 back well thats cus it was too big wen i tried it on again lol but god to have so much choice and to be able to wear tights too:eek:

I'll be there :D (again!!)

No dress dilemma for me either, but I am now billy-no-mates as my roomie just cancelled on me :cry:

Sharon - can i tag along with you lol!

You'll be more than welcome m'darlin!

I'll be there with Ruth (my CDC/sponsor) on Friday night and will be staying on Sat night too of course. When do you expect to arrive? Text me if it's easier :)

I'll be there too...:)

Going with Laura & Tracey...really looking forward to it! :D

debs xx

You'll be more than welcome m'darlin!

I'll be there with Ruth (my CDC/sponsor) on Friday night and will be staying on Sat night too of course. When do you expect to arrive? Text me if it's easier :)

I'll be there for some much needed vino on the friday night (its a long drive you know!!) i'll text you next time I'm in 'signal' :rolleyes:

Loving your avatar pic Debs ...very glam!

debs xx

I'll be there :D (again!!)

No dress dilemma for me either, but I am now billy-no-mates as my roomie just cancelled on me :cry:

Sharon - can i tag along with you lol!

Well I am also now billy-no-mates as my Jo can't come so just me going by myself! We have a brilliany guy in the SOTY competition so going to make sure he gets some support.

M.

Well I am also now billy-no-mates as my Jo can't come so just me going by myself! We have a brilliany guy in the SOTY competition so going to make sure he gets some support.

M.

Well, no doubt we'll enjoy a glass or two of 'blackcurrant juice' :rolleyes: i hear its quite potent.......

Oooo can't wait to see all the pics - now you make sure you all behave yourselves!

xx

Is this a weekend for counsellors only? Then there's slimmer of the year presentation? Sounds great fun!

It's mostly for CDCs (and their invited guests), although some dieters will be there too who have been short-listed for the various awards :)

M.

Sorry to hear Jo won't be able to make it, Mike - but there will be plenty of people around to make sure you're not drinking alone ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your guy. I don't have any of my dieters in the SOTY competition this year - but keeping fingers crossed that will change next year :)

Last edited:
From memory last year it was a set menu and was you standard melon and turkey affair but this is a new venue so we shall have to wait and see.

I'll have my iPhone on me so if you are one of my facebook friends I will upload pictures during the day and the evening so you can see what's going on lol

Mike

Back