Came totally off LL on hols for 2 weeks!

scotsnat38

Hi All...

Ok I just got back from 2 weeks in Greece. Had been on LL for 12 weeks before I left and hadn't cheated ONCE..not once..not as much as sniffed food. But I went on hols to Greece and only 2 days in, decided that I didn't want to do it on hols. So through entirely my own choice, I decided to completely give up on the diet for the 2 weeks and basically do what I wanted.
I got back on Thursday night and weighed myself Friday morning and it looked like I'd put on 5lbs but since then I've carried on eating and drinking alcohol and will be going back on the diet tomorrow.
I'm worried that the 5lbs weight loss might have increased quite a lot by weigh in tomorrow night. I know it sounds silly to think I put on 5lbs in 2 weeks and now am stressed that it'll have hiked up over the last 2 days but do you think that's possible?? If I've put on 7lbs or less I'll be delighted. With what I ate/drank on hols, I was surprised it wasn't a stone to a stone and a half!!
Tomorrow night is my first night of development. I've got about another 3 - 3.5 stone to go.
My goal is 17th December!!

I am pretty worried about weigh in tomorrow for fear of how much I've put on but at the same time I had such a fantastic holiday that I don't regret it. I know it'll be hard to get back into it but I didn't cheat at all before hols and I wanted to have my 2 weeks and have a fab holiday and always planned to get back into it upon my return. Am really focused and determined about getting back into it tomorrow.

Is it possible that I won't get back into Ketosis?! Am worried about that.

Hiya

You will go back into ketosis no problems but just make sure you get tough this week as most agree it is harder the 2nd time round. Make water your best friend and hang in there for a few days and you'll wipe out any "holiday damage" by next weekend.

Mike

Thanks Mike!! I'm really really looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow actually....have had a fab holiday and having a break from LL has given me the determination to get back onto it tomorrow and complete the rest of my journey!!

I put on weight during my recent hols too. I am not certain exactly how much, but by the time I got to my WI on the Thurs, (got home the Sat before) my gain was 2.8lbs, so I managed to lose a fair bit before that first WI.

In the next week I lost that gain and a little more besides so I was a very happy bunny! Mind you, Mike is right, it really is tough the second time around and I am really struggling now. Many little slip-ups and temptations in my way, and boy, am I crabby!!

Best of luck!!

Back