Campbells Condensed Low Fat Mushroom Soup

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lydia150970, 27 April 2009.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

Anyone know the syn value for a tin of this please, I have a lovely quorn lasagne recipe from my WW core days that I want to make this weekend, but can't find Campbells Condensed soups on the SW website.

2. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

The company is now owned by Batchelor's so you'll need to look under that
  3. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Well-Known Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Low Fat Mushroom Condensed Soup, canned 295g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 7 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Please post the recipie I am curious!
    lydia150970 likes this.
  4. lydia150970

Thank you!
  5. time4action

time4action Well-Known Member

oooh 7 isnt too bad. Yes, please post the recipe because it sounds lush mmmm !
  6. lydia150970

Ive posted the recipe for anyone who's interested, I guess you could use beef mince if you are a meat eater.
  7. carrieonslimming

carrieonslimming Active Member

I am also an ex ww'er and used to have this lasgne when i too done core. It is absolutely gorgeous. It could be done with beef mince and would pass as a extra easy day. If you used the cheese as a he a.