can any body help?

:cry:I started eating over Easter and cant stop! i need to get back to ss 100% or give up, the problem is ive found out im still the horrendus binge eater i always was,( if i was to start eating normal food again i reckon i could gain the 6 stone ive lost in about 1 month, no joke!!!!!!) i posted last week about my chewing and spitting, so i know a mass pig out was brewing but i think i need psyciatric help, why does food rule my life? i dont even enjoy food that much when i do eat! How can i get through day one right to the end? i know if i manage a day i can get back on the straight and narrow, just foodpacks and gallons of water? if i cant i think my only hope is gastric surgery! Before this overeating compusive behaviour kills me i feel like i could have a heart attack i feel so unhealthy from binge eating for just a few days! sorry to be so miserable and go on i arnt always so unhappy, honest!!! x x

My god you are so right!!!!! I had tears rolling down my face when i read your reply!
I can stop this!!!! and i will tomorrow!
If you had wrote that post, i would ask you to remember the first time you did a vlcd which i think for both of us it was ll?
I would tell you to remember the buzz from the first weeks weigh in! The same buzz from people starting to notice you loosing weight the thrill you get even now when you see people youve not seen for months when they see the change in you!! And also the speed time goes even when the first day ss seems like eternity!
What you have wrote could change the next few months of my life, as you said time goes by no matter what you do but im not gonna get to summer and think i wish i had finished that now! or even worse i wish i wasnt back over 20 stone in this scorching heat! Thank you so much for answering me at this mad hour i will post tommorrow and let you know how its going day one back to basics!!!!! xxxx

If you can afford it (no offense meant?) it might be worth trying LL as that deals with the psychological issues as well. I know that CD wouldnt work for me long term because it doesnt deal with the way my brain is set up to think, but the counselling about food and myself of LL has been amazing and really changed the way i think about foodn, what i use it for and how to deal with it.
sil x

Hi silhouette,

Thanks for that, but i lost the 6 st on LL! which is why i think my food issues are very deep rooted! i know all the thinking behind Ll but cant seem to put it into practice again! I am however seriously thinking about some private councilling to see why i use food the way i do, i suspect it goes back to my childhood as some of the things which came up in the ll group sessions really hit home for me, but maybe never came right out with it been a group! But thanks for the reply!

Hi dancing, you must get about as much sleep as me!!!! i feel so positive its unreal im on pint of water number 2!!!!! I really have slept on it and cant face the thought of another fat summer! i know ill have times when i miss my "drug" but am gonna think about your paths everytime i feel weak!!!! So here goes today and by the end of it i know ill have that back in control contentment again, and its got to feel better than the feeling i had last night!!! Have a fab day and remember 16 lbs for you Go for it!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see you alot more positive today. And well done dancing what an excellent post it has helped me aswell to keep going :)

Back