can anybody tell me....please

nicki26

Gold Member
although i have been on lipotrim for 19 weeks now i havent really been adventurous at all with the shakes,in fact after the first week all i have ever had is chocolate shake as didnt like the others very much at all, went to be weighed yesterday and to my horror the chemist had only one chocolate shake left eeeek! so was forced to take vanilla and strawberry, i tried making the vanilla shake with coffee and ice earlier and i really enjoyed it, was wondering is there anything else i can do with the strawberry or vanilla to make them taste any better and i also read about hot chocolate with the choc shakes but couldnt remember how to do it and i quite fancy it just for the change really.

do any of you guys do anything with these shakes to make them taste better? mixing them, warming them and how do u do it

THANKYOU xxxx

How much water u putting in them hun i used to make my vanilla one with 400mls of water bit of coffee and heat up xxxxx

use more water definately ..i use 500 mls per 1/2 packet..
You can have a vanilla latte .. just wack coffee, shake and hotwater in a blender and whizz
Hot chocolate same shake, hot water in a blender
Hot mins chocolate - hot chocoalte as before then mix in a per made strong peppermint tea
Strawberry just ice and water in a blender

Yup, its very nice

Chocolate mocha, hot or cold, chocolate and coffee. I haven't tried it but others say it is nice.

I've been on LT for 14 weeks and it was only 10 days ago that I tried a latte, very yummy!!!!

x

Wow hun you missed out big time not having the lattes mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm lol xx

i love the cold vanilla with coffee n ice, just had warm chocolate on its own and i didnt like it, was my only one lol booo hooo nevermind, i can go and swap the strawberry ones for more chocolate and vanilla on tuesday, i really did enjoy that vanilla one but dont have vanilla left now either she put nearly all strawberry. dunno what is wrong with me but feeling hungry at the moment and getting bored so needed a change, think the vanilla one did just the trick to hopefully keep me going for the last two-three weeks before refeed.

what tea are we allowed to drink? are there any nice tasting ones?

xxxxxx

I have normal tea with sweetners and use a left over vanilla shake as milk its yum ! x

Back