can anyone ans question bout maintenance products ??

loopyloudrewitt

Hey does anyone know how many kcal in maintenance shakes compared to tfr ones

Hi,
The maintenance shakes come with a booklet explaining how to make them and their content. I can't find mine at the mo but I know the cals are not much as you are meant to have a shake THEN your normal meal. I find they taste better than the 100% shakes but there are still only 2 shakes, 1 soup, and a whip to choose from.
x x x

Hi,
Don`t know exactly how many calories, but I do know that they include an appetite suppressant.... Soz not much help am I lol XX

Ty ladies i never got a booklet . As i cant afford full tfr at mo i was wondering is it possible to do 3 mauntenance shakes a day . But wonder wat d weightloss wud be

According to the booklet the choc whip is 229 cals, the bar is 204 cals, Summer fruits 189 cals, Orange creme 144 cals and the soup 117 cals. Like Dee said they are not mean't to be a meal replacement. Some people have 2 a day plus a meal but I must admit I was still hungry doing that so I have had one for brekkie and then a second during the day e.g the mousse for a pud and then I have had 2 low calorie meals. The TFR gave me lots of energy and I wasn't hungry on it. I also found that the cost was not much different to eating food or being on maintenance and food.

Ty :)

Back