Can anyone give me any extra hints?

EmmaS

Just had my week 2 weigh in and have lost 4lbs this week - added to the 10 from week one, I'm really happy. Am feeling like I'm settling down into the swing of things and wondered whether anyone has any hints as to anything extra that you can do to boost the weight loss. For instance, should I drink more than 4 litres a day? Will that make a difference? What kind of exercise is best for shifting the pounds? Any advice would be much appreciated...:D

Hi Emma - well done on the loss - that's a stone gone in 2 weeks, excellent :clap:

Re hints - sorry don't have any that I know work for sure, some say that drinking 6 litres of water boosts your weight loss but not everyone agrees with that. Re exercise if you do a search you'll find some good threads about this and there is an exercise section to the site which might help you.

Good luck

Hi Emma, Firstly a very big well done.

I think the best advice I can give is to carry on as you are now. It is obviously working.

Regarding exercise start walking if you dont do that already, but dont go too mad to start with unless you have been an advid fittness fanatic before. Remember you are having a lot less calories ie 500 so extreme exercise is probably out to start with.

Regarding the water I only try to drink my 4 litres, if I have done that then I will add more, but I dont make it a chore. There are lots of theories on this, but my Doctor warned me not to overdo the water, but then I have high blood pressure and have to take water tablets. Water was the only thing she queried when I started.

Good luck

Thanks for that. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and hang up my car keys......walking must become the new black....

Thanks for that. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and hang up my car keys......walking must become the new black....

Yep thats right and it wont be long before you are running;)

Back