I got my medical form signed 2 weeks ago to start CD later this week. Since then, I've had a suspisious enlarged gland in my neck. my Dr (a different one than who signed my form) has given me loads of blood tests, which I get the results on monday for, it's almost certain he's going to send me for a biopsy, which I'll have done withing 2 weeks time. Will I be able to start the diet while im having these tests? Would it be advisable to wait until I have the results of all the tests? I'm feeling tired and run-down, but I think that's because I'm sick with worry that I have cancer. What advice or rules are there about starting CD under my circumstances?