Can anyone help me? Syns for Tony Romas?

Angie2610

Hi

I love Tony Romas and was there on Saturday. I cant seem to find any syns online for it? I had a steak with a baked potato and broccoli however dont know how many syns to count for sauces and oil etc. Would be a great help if anyone had a list of syns as I can see myself eating here again! :)

I've never been / heard of it, but it sounds like you made a good choice there. If you asked for the steak to be grilled without oil and then removed any fat before eating it, it would be free. Also, the baked potato would be free aslong as it's without oil/butter - same goes for the veg.

Can't really help with sauces but the best thing to do would be avoid anything creamy and stick with something tomato based - these are always lower in Syns.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I hate eating things without knowing the syn value first but I couldnt resist, haha. I never asked for it to be grilled, oops. Will know next time. I'll ask my consultant on Thursday about syns etc. Just need to hope that my meal along with the wine hasnt effected my weight, hopefully, loss. x

You'll be fine, don't feel guilty about it - we still have to have a life. Besides, one bad meal won't make you gain weight, the same as one good meal won't make you lose. Good luck for your WI :)

Back