Can anyone help please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Biggest_Loser, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Biggest_Loser

Biggest_Loser New Member

Hi, im new to slimming world, but i havnt been to meetings as i am on a tight budget, my auntie is sending me all the things i need to know, but could anyone recommend me anything i can eat until the stuff arrives. Also is it possible to lose 3/4 stone in 3/4 months? Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a look through some of the sticky threads on the main SW forum, there's lots of advice for newbies to the diet, and the search facility is excellent too.

Good luck!

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and 3/4 stone in 3/4 months is very very ambitious. It's not impossible, but the diet works at it's own speed and it's not generally something we have too much control over. Very low calorie diets are the only diets which can guarantee losing a stone a month.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd also recommend taking a look at the diaries for ideas on what you can eat.

There are also threads on staples which most of us tend to have in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.