can anyone help

hi i googled ketosis diets and reading them they say u can still stay in ketosis as long as u only eat protien does anyone know if this is true as more than one of the sites say the same they say with the atkins diet it works and you stay in ketosis.

my friends on lipo trim and i dnt thnk she can eat anything ????
dnt know for sure if thats jus the rules of her diet thou?
sorry x
im sure someone can help :)

hey nearlythinlin..im beckys friend she just told me bout this post. you can have protein and veg and you may stay in ketosis BUT you say your on lipotrim.im on lipotrim and your not allowed any food its a total food replacement diet. not only dooes it put you in ketosis but the reason your not allowed food is because your palate needs to be cleansed of everything,thats why the shakes are so bland and the flapjacks as well. to be honest if your on lipotrim stick to it because it does work.and ANY food intake at all may hinder and slow down your weight loss. however you could do cd cambridge diet.a few ppl on the lipotrim forum are moving over to that at the moment. its basically the same as lipotrim except your allowed a 200cal meal of lean protein and veg in the evenings. need to be careful with the veg as some have carbs. hth x

Back