Can ANYONE Help?????????????

Hi Kelly

Well done on sticking with it! I'm on day 3 of my re start today too & going great! I'm so surprised how easy it has been i wish i'd got going a few weeks ago instead of putting it off!!

Lets see how much we can do till xmas

Lorraine x

Really struggling..

I am finding cd really hard at the moment, I know its to do with my TTOM as I crave everything in site, I feel so fat & bloated today, 2nd day today of TTOM which is one of my worst. One word girls, Flooded, you will know what I mean.

I craved for some chocolate last night so I had half of my b/fs dime bar with a cup of tea, It took me ages to eat it as I sucked on it till it was gone, it satisfied my craving anyway. :eek:

I know I cant stay on this diet 100% this week so there is no point kidding myself, my cravings just take over, so I might as well have a little bit of what I am craving instead of going on a mad binge..

I normally put about 3-4lb on my TTOM week so even if I lose 5lb this week I will be a happy bunny, will get it off me next week with a bit of luck..

Anyone else feel this way at the TTOM or is it just me?? :(

Kel
x

No it's not just you, hun - you're just being a human, that's all.

I'm on day 4 of SSing (again!) and would kill for some chocolate right now - it would be a thousand times worse if it was my TOTM.

Oh - and I never got back to you about the tea - peppermint or green tea is what I usually have. They're both very comforting actually - and helps beat the cravings!

Is there a woman on the planet that does not feel like this with totm?

So what do u do girls when u get cravings?
Have a bit of what u fancy then get on with the diet or try to fight the cravings, I cant when its TTOM, i end up giving in. Something just takes over me & I have to have it.. :mad:

Week 1 over...

Well week 1 is over & TTOM is nearly finished & I lost 5lb, YIPPEEEEE..... :D

Very happy with that as with me saying I crave like every woman at that ttom well I had a treat nearly every day to get rid of my cravings.

Back to losing my stone & 2 more stone to go..

Back to SS properly this week, heres to at least another 5lb.. :D

Kelly

I have cravings all the time - but I take the diet deadly seriously and dont even for a second think of having anything!!!!!! I know its hard and im not preaching - just know how hard it is - but even harder when i have not lost any weight that week.

You say you want to lose weight - it must be more important than sweet sugary things, dime bars and milk! Come on now, be strict on yourself - occupy yourself if you are bored because its probably the main reason you keep picking!

Well done on your weight loss so far - im sure you can do it.

x

Kelly
How is your mam?
Irene xx

Hiya Chick,

My mam is fine although she is struggling with CD, really finding it hard to be 100% good so I think she is having 1 meal a day and 2 packs.

How you doing?

X

Kelly

I have cravings all the time - but I take the diet deadly seriously and dont even for a second think of having anything!!!!!! I know its hard and im not preaching - just know how hard it is - but even harder when i have not lost any weight that week.

You say you want to lose weight - it must be more important than sweet sugary things, dime bars and milk! Come on now, be strict on yourself - occupy yourself if you are bored because its probably the main reason you keep picking!

Well done on your weight loss so far - im sure you can do it.
x

Thanks for your advice, I know I can do it, I lost nearly 2 stone the 1st time I started CD & a stone has slowly creeped on as I have been having breaks etc, I just need to get my head in the diet like it was before.
I have another 2 stone to lose.. :mad:

You are doing fab may I say..

Kel
x

Feeling Crap....

Well I have had a huge migraine since yesterday, I do suffer with them normally at ttom but this one has been something else. :mad:

I drank loads of water yesterday about 4-5 litres, started getting a headache yesterday afternoon, so took me tablets, yet it got worse & worse, by the time it was bedtime, I could of smacked my head off the wall feeling very sickly, Took another 2 tablets during the night, finally falling asleep with my eye mask on, waking up with a stiff neck & still this bloody migraine, b/f went to work & I went back to bed with 2 more tablets, the weather woke me up a couple of times, so I drank some water & had some cereal to try & get rid of it so had 2 shredded wheat with a cuppa, which leaded to 3 rich tea biscuits & some white chocolate, another lay down & although the migraine has shifted I am left with a dull throb in my head, think its because I have had this migraine for so long, need to get rid as I just feel like I have no energy, gonna come off here now incase it flares up again. :mad:

Wish I never had the cereal, as it started eating off.
Well whats done is done, will just have 2 packs today now with me having breakfast & try to glug that water..

Thanks for listening to me have a moan..

Kel
x

hI kELLY
((((HUGS huN))))
I HAD A MIRGRAINE 3 WEEKS AGO FOR 2 DAYS I STARTED TO GET THEM AGAIN 3-4 MONTHS AGO AFTER AN 11 YEAR GAP :confused: I BROUGHT THOSE NEW TABLETS OUT I THINK THEY ARE SPELT MIRGALIEF????? THEY ARE IN A SMALL BLUE AND WHITE BOX AND THERE IS JUST 2 TABLETS IN THERE FOR WAIT FOR IT~~~~~~~£7.99:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: BUT BELIEVE ME ITS THE BEST £8 IVE EVER SPENT YOU KNOW WHEN WE GET THAT 1ST MIRGRAINE SIGN YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE THEN AND MINE WAS GONE IN 1/2 AN HOUR :D :D :D :D
OTHER THAN THAT THOSE NEUROFEN MIRGRAINE RELIEF TABLETS ARE FAB
HOPE YOUR BETTER SOON
XXC

Thanks for that i'lldoit. :D

I normally take Syndol as I have tried every tablet going for my headaches, but I go thru boxes, as soon as I feel a headache coming on I take 2 as I am frightened incase i dont catch it in time & it leads to a migraine.

I even tried migrelieve which was loads of different coloured tablets, they didnt work, my migraine has gone this morning, thank god, I still had it last night when I went to bed.

I mainly get migraines normally when its ttom, but alot of things can trigger 1 off for me such as hunger, stress & tiredness.
I also get alot of tension headaches, which feel like someone has my head in a vice, thats through my injury though so I have got used to coping with them although they do hurt like hell. :mad:

I cant believe 2 tablets can cost £7.99, mind you if they work then thats fab.
Are they the best you have tried?????

Mini Binge

Well after I came off here yesterday after telling you I had breakfast, I ended up having dinner & tea & chocolate & biscuits, it was the start of a mini binge. :eek:

Shouldnt had food to begin with then I wouldnt of carried on eating all day.. :mad:

Dissappointed in myself.. :eek:
No chance of me losing any weight this week.. :mad:

kelly,

I've been reading your thread and see how you're struggling to get back on track. I know nothing about VLCDs, but I do know all about avoiding binges and eating extra foods.

I don't know anything about your personal situation, so not sure whether you have to deal with food for your family?

But I'm all for avoidance. You say you ate chocolate and biscuits, and then continued "eating all day". I make sure there is nothing in my fridge or cupboards that I don't want to eat (so with SS'ing, they should be empty?!!)

I walk past lots of tempting food shops on my way home from work, so in difficult moments, I leave my purse at home! Short of shoplifting, I'm snookered there too!

I obviously don't have to do this all the time, but to get back on the straight and narrow after a blip, I often find I have to.

I so feel for you with the migraines. If you go to your GP he can prescribe you something on prescription - sometimes the over the counter stuff doesn't help.

Have you tried splitting your packs?? I suffered a 4 day migraine my first SS day and had to stop. My second attempt I've been having 6 half packs a day and a meal if I want it - seems to work for me. Or try gradually going into SS cos that seems to help sometimes.

Don't give up, you will get to your goal and it'll be an acheivement just for you. Good luck xx

kelly,

I've been reading your thread and see how you're struggling to get back on track. I know nothing about VLCDs, but I do know all about avoiding binges and eating extra foods.

I don't know anything about your personal situation, so not sure whether you have to deal with food for your family?

But I'm all for avoidance. You say you ate chocolate and biscuits, and then continued "eating all day". I make sure there is nothing in my fridge or cupboards that I don't want to eat (so with SS'ing, they should be empty?!!)

Hiya There ,

Thanks for your message. There is always some kind of treats in the house, I still live with my parents & brother. Me & my mam are on Cd but my dad & brother are not on any kind of diet hence why there is always treats in the house.

I have to say if there is chocolate or biscuits in the fridge it will kill me till they have gone, but if its not there I dont crave it.
Hope that makes sense. :confused:

XX

I so feel for you with the migraines. If you go to your GP he can prescribe you something on prescription - sometimes the over the counter stuff doesn't help.

Have you tried splitting your packs?? I suffered a 4 day migraine my first SS day and had to stop. My second attempt I've been having 6 half packs a day and a meal if I want it - seems to work for me. Or try gradually going into SS cos that seems to help sometimes.
Don't give up, you will get to your goal and it'll be an acheivement just for you. Good luck xx

Thanks for that, :D

I know I can do it, I done it before its just getting in the right frame of mind again, When I do SS I get so obsessed with food lately its wrong.

Its like I NEED the food NOW, its shocking.

Is This normal???

XX

Back