Can ANYONE Help?????????????

Hiya There ,

I have to say if there is chocolate or biscuits in the fridge it will kill me till they have gone, but if its not there I dont crave it.
Hope that makes sense. :confused:

XX

Make sense? I'm EXACTLY the same. I think you and your Mum need to have a quiet word with the "boys". Surely they can keep their junk food somewhere other than the fridge! (Bottom of the garden in the shed sounds good... or even buried in the garden!). Leastwise, somewhere you don't know about.

Even though I'm maintaining, after we opened a packet of biscuits last weekend, they've been CALLING me each night after work. I've had two biscuits each evening - not the end of the world - but something I just didn't need! I wasn't hungry, but I just had to have them cos I knew they were there!

Biscuit tin now cleared - temptation gone (I hope!)

Make sense? I'm EXACTLY the same. I think you and your Mum need to have a quiet word with the "boys". Surely they can keep their junk food somewhere other than the fridge! (Bottom of the garden in the shed sounds good... or even buried in the garden!). Leastwise, somewhere you don't know about.
Even though I'm maintaining, after we opened a packet of biscuits last weekend, they've been CALLING me each night after work. I've had two biscuits each evening - not the end of the world - but something I just didn't need! I wasn't hungry, but I just had to have them cos I knew they were there!
Biscuit tin now cleared - temptation gone (I hope!)

Yeah Thats what I am like, they shout me to eat them, which is daft as I am not even hungry, whats all that about. :confused:
I just eat them for eating sake as I know they are there. My mind just takes over and says " aww just eat it & be done with it".
Its just being a greedy cow when I am not even hungry..
:mad:

By the way you have done fab with your weight loss. I would love to be 9 stone something, cant imagine myself that weight though as to me thats tiny..
WELL DONE CHICK..

Hi Kelly,

I think myself if you and your mum are doing this diet then it is only fair that the two lads help you both out...#

This has to be a family frame of mind as even though the lads might not be shown signs outwardly like gaining weight...they are not doing their health anygood eating crap like that and it does eventually catch up with everyone in some way.

We all need loads of support and I am sure if you asked them they would help...just from now until Christmas!!!

Love Mini xxx

Dissappointed. :-(

Thanks for the support guys, :D

Well I put on 3lb this week which is my own stupid fault for eating then getting the taste for food & having a binge. :eek:

Well started again Monday gone & I feel ok, no headaches as such & my b/f is having 2 packs a day as he wants to lose half a stone & also support me as he knows I am struggling with cd lately. We have loads of packs so he is just using some of mine.

I am determined to stick to it this time solid for a full month then start introducing food beginning of December as I have a lot of meals to go to at Christmas with family & friends..

Hopefully would of lost the bulk of my 2 stone excess fat by then..

Kel
x

Whats going on?

Not very happy today, :(

Decided to weigh myself this morning to see how I am doing & I have only lost 3lb, really wanted to see a bigger loss than 3lb, have been on ss since monday, been sticking to it & drinking at least 3.5 litres a day, I only had 2 packs also yesterday as I wasnt even hungry.

Any suggestions with whats going on??

hI kELLY
((((HUGS))))

DONT NOT HAVE ALL YOUR PACKS
1) YOUR BODY NEEDS THE STUFF THATS IN THEM OR YOUR GET ILL
2)YOU MAY STOP LOSING AS YOUR BODY CAN GO INTO STARVATION MODE AND CLING ON FOR DEAR LIFE AND STOP YOU LOSING THE LBS.
3)THE SCALES I WEIGH MYSELF ONCE EVERY MORNING AND THATS IT I WRITE IT DOWN EACH DAY IN MY DIARY AND SEE WHAT MY BODY DOES,THE I TAKE MY OFFICAL WEEKLY WEIGH IN AT LL AS THE REAL LOSS,3LBS IS FAB AND YOUR BODY MAY FEEL A BIT MUDDLES RESTARTING,JUST STICK AT IT AND DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS YOU CAN AS IT DOES MAKE ALOT OF DIFFERANCE.
4)IF YOUR STICKING AT IT YOU WILL LOSE JUST TRY NOT TO EAT OR ITS DISPONDANT LOSING GAINING
YOU WILL BE OK CHRISTMAS IS JUST 53 DAYS AWAY????
XXC

Thanks for that advice,

I will make sure I have all my packs now... :eek:

Kel
x

Hi Kelly, ive just read all your posts on this thread and i know how hard it is when boys r in the house and there are choccie biscuits etc staring at u when u open the cupboard or the fridge! I live in london mon-fri then go home for the weekend and that is always the hardest time, i have to mentally tape up the cupboards and keep myself busy so i dont thing about everything that is so close! I just keep my mind on the end result, i sooo want to be at target by xmas that i am really determined - i know that if i can lose 3lbs each week till the week before xmas, i'll be there, its not long then i can enjoy xmas, looking good, then step back on SS again in january. Just keep thinking every time u look at something tempting that u can have it, but just not right now, next week, -and yes next week wont come till xmas but it makes me feel a bit better anyway, -that way i dont feel so deprived. I dont know if any of this makes any sense to u, -hope it does!
Keep at it, u will feel really proud of yourself, and there are so many people on here encouraging and supporting u!!

Katie x

Hiya Katie, :D

Yes It does make sense, Thank you so much..
It really is a struggle but then I know how much I am desperate to lose this weight, we both need to lose roughly the same amount of weight give or take so lets do this girl.. ;)

Kel
x

Definitely! I can see you log on here regularly, as do I, so we can keep eachother up to date of how we're doing and encourage and motivate so we can keep going! Its always good to know you're not alone and that someone else is going thru the same thing and is there keeping an eye on you! Whenever we have a moment of weakness, we should come on here and write it out, so we have confessed! Im stuck at the moment weight-wise, i stand on the scales every day and i am the same this morn as i was on monday morn. Nevermind, will carry on as usual then hopefully at my weigh in on sat morn i will have lost something!

Katie x

Yeah I agree Katie, I think the main reason I stick with CD is the support, really hoping for a good weight loss this monday. ;)

Cheers for ur message diet buddy!! :D

Weigh In.

Hiya,

Well I lost 7lb this week I am over the moon with that, I am not gonna lie & say I have been 100% good as I havent but I have been about 80% good. On saturday night we went to watch a firework display & all I had to eat was a tetra pack & 2 litres of water as I had a induction all day so was busy then went straight to my b/fs to get picked up, we walked for about 45mins and I felt really weak & sick so I had a fish without batter & ate the fish. Also yesterday I had a bit of sunday dinner.
So have decided to eat a small amount this week as I am at a birthday party this Saturday & they are having a bbq, (I know its freezing) & he is goona cook some cod on it for me so looking forward to that. My mind is so focused on loosing this weight now, bring it on.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kel
X

Hiya all,

Made a big mistake today. Started a new job today in Tesco & I FORGOT my 2 packs, :eek:

So I didnt have no breakfast I had to have some salad for my breakfast/dinner & could only have 1.5lts of water as your not allowed to eat/drink on the shop floor so everytime I had a break I had to neck as much water as I could.
So I came home at 5 totally starving, so I ate the nearest thing which was a tracker bar, a sweet mince pie & a big slab of artic roll, which was really daft of me considering I could of grabbed a tetra from the fridge.

Must remember my packs tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Love me
X

??????

I really dont understand whats going on with my body!!!

Its the ttom which is fair enough & I normally put on a few pounds this week, I am in a job now were I am constantly walking about for 8 hours, therefore getting lots of exercise, feel wrecked after a shift, here is me thinking I will lose weight alot quicker but I have put 2lb on up to now this week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have either 1 weetabix or shredded wheat for breakfast to keep me going then 2 packs a day with as much water as I can stomach during the day.

Any Ideas whats going on me little diet buddies??

Kel
X

Hi Kelly,

I restarted a few weeks ago and usually in a restart week I can lose a good 8 lbs. It was TOTM and I only lost 2lbs (still good!). All I am saying is keep up with the diet and wait until next weeks weigh in and it will be fab!

x

Hi,
I don't know what plan you're on but are you allowed weetabix etc.? Because if you're only having 2 other sachets then it's like SS but with cereal thrown in, which will take you out of ketosis etc.

It sounds like you have been struggling (don't we all) but maybe you need to have a good read of the booklet and work out which plan is realistic for you. If you want to continue with the sachets and a normal breakfast you should try some protein instead, but I don't really understand how this is all fitting together? Obviously TOTM has an impact on our bodies and so the scales, but maybe you're body is a bit confused because of the different ways in which you're eating? I hope that helps somehow but I'm not a CDC so hopefully one of them will be able to help you better.

Good luck

Thanks for your comments. :D

Puddycat I am supposed to be on SS but its not really practical considering I am working now & feel faint when I am busy & only have liquids, if that makes sense.

I know I should still lose weight by having a bit of breakfast & 2/3 packs, so we will see on Monday (wi).
I am not in Ketosis anyway so not worried about coming out of it..

Kel
X

Advice please,
Ive been 100% all week however a slight moment of weakness (cheese spread sandwiches). i feel really glum cos ive let myself down. How will it affect my weightloss???

Back