Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Aimeehall88, 7 May 2014.

1. Aimeehall88

Aimeehall88 New Member

I have seen a lot of people posting pictures saying they are having 2 cheesestrings as a healthy extra a is this true? Thanks x
  2. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Well-Known Member

Just checked and yes it is true :)
  3. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

Ooo love this- cheese strings are my guilty pleasure! Is it any of the varieties?
  4. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

This is amazing :D
  5. MrsTinaV

MrsTinaV Loving Married Life

Didn't know this, thanks for the info x
  6. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

It says 2x 20g Original/Twisted Cheestrings, plain or flavoured. So yup, I think any of them are fine!
  7. Aimeehall88

Aimeehall88 New Member

Lovely thank you everyone i brought some but wanted to make sure before i made a mistake will be snacking on them a lot more now x
  8. shesaweapon

shesaweapon Well-Known Member

Yay this is amazing haha. I love cheese strings! :p
  9. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Well-Known Member

This is amazing. I love cheese string ?
  10. chrissygrech88

chrissygrech88 Well-Known Member

Hey guys... I am confused!!! How come you get to have dairy products as a healthy extra B in some cases?

The healthy extras i was aware of were dairy for A and fibre for B...HELP please!!!
  11. Squares76

Squares76 Well-Known Member

I believe the healthy extra lists change depending on what plan you are following. Ie EE/Green/Original
  12. chrissygrech88

Hi everyone. WAs wondering if anyone saves up syns during the week for the weekend like I do. For example if I am allowed 105 syns per week, I use around 5-7 per day and then use the rest during the weekend for treats of a takeaway. Is this a correct method?
  13. TheHumphreys

TheHumphreys Well-Known Member

My old consultant previously advised me that SW used to allow you to do this but then change to flex syns.

I would just be careful I have limited my syn's this week to allow for a few drinks this weekend but I should only go over my daily allowance by 15 syns.
  14. chrissygrech88

so you allow yourself 30 syns on a day of the weekend?
  15. TheHumphreys

TheHumphreys Well-Known Member

sounds a lot ? it's one night and not every weekend and your day before and day after event are syn free then it should balance

does any one agree
  16. cocopop1

cocopop1 Active Member

wow ..tx for that