can anyone help

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
hi there everyone,
this is really bugging me , i cant seem to add my tracker to my proile it keeps invalid file no matter where i try to bring it in from ??? im so not computer savvie so i have no idea where im supposed to try to add it in or anything , i know i seem a total headcase , but please help:)

hi there everyone,
this is really bugging me , i cant seem to add my tracker to my proile it keeps invalid file no matter where i try to bring it in from ??? im so not computer savvie so i have no idea where im supposed to try to add it in or anything , i know i seem a total headcase , but please help:)

Hi sukie sue,

When you have made up your tracker you get a choice of codes to copy and paste.

You need the bb code for this site.

When you get back here you click on User CP and then click on edit signature and you will see a post reply box and you copy and past into that and then click on save signature.

Get back to me if you are still having trouble.

Love Mini xxx

thanks so much mini
i will try that right now , (v slow day at work :0):D

Hi sukie sue,

When you have made up your tracker you get a choice of codes to copy and paste.

You need the bb code for this site.

When you get back here you click on User CP and then click on edit signature and you will see a post reply box and you copy and past into that and then click on save signature.

Get back to me if you are still having trouble.

Love Mini xxx
all done
thanks so much its been torturing me :0)

tracker looks great!

I love having a tracker it somehow makes it real (stupid I know) I change mine for a new design every week just for fun...... yes yes I know I should get out more!

mags
xxx:)

tracker looks great!

I love having a tracker it somehow makes it real (stupid I know) I change mine for a new design every week just for fun...... yes yes I know I should get out more!

mags
xxx:)
No i know exctly what you mean !! i feel im 'officiall' now :eek:
bit nuts he but like you i think i need to get out more:D
sue

Back