Can anyone reccomend alcoholic drinks?

jessiemurf

Hi guys,

Ive been on WW pro points for just over a week and lost 6.5lbs. I like to go out at weekends and have a few drinks. I know vodka and diet soft drinks is only 2PP i was wonbdering if anyone can reccomendn anymore low point drinks as i think im going to get sick of drinking vodka every weekend.

Its my 21st this weekend so I want to go out and have a few drinks.

Many thanks!

Wine is 19 for a bottle , i know ameretto is 2 pp with a diet drink and so is pimms i think most spirits are what do u wanna drink ?? X

oh i love amaretto :) thats a good one to know. I know when i was on the old plan malibu was only half a point with a diet mixer. But the books I have bought only had a small selection of drinks in. I only really drink spirits any way. So its look like if i stick to spirits il be fine.

19 points per bottle of wine? Is that white wine?

I cant find malibu but its just rum aint it?? And 40% rum is 2pp and its rose wine. X

I did it online on the tracker so should be right , i also found out that apple sourz are 3 pp

how can anyone get tired of vodka ;) x

I turn into a nutter on vodka...

I swear I won't drink it and then after a few gins vodka seems like a fabulous idea!!

Vodka = A very messy gembee!!

But...

Messy = Fun!!!

Xx

i'm fine on any vodka as long as it is a premium brand one. cheap house vodka is a big no no and i could fall out with my shadow then! my favourite mixer with voddy is diet vimto xx

Is Vodka 2pp, for some reason I thought it was 1pp..hmm maybe that's why I went wrong last time haha!!x

a 25ml measure is 2pp, a 35ml measure is 3pp

smirnoff said:
i'm fine on any vodka as long as it is a premium brand one. cheap house vodka is a big no no and i could fall out with my shadow then! my favourite mixer with voddy is diet vimto xx

Mine too!!! Scrummy!!

smirnoff said:
a 25ml measure is 2pp, a 35ml measure is 3pp

May as well have lots of 25mls then hey!?

Or doesn't it work like that!? Hahahaha!!

;-)

So happy to discover that Crabbies (alcoholic Ginger beer) is only 4pp a bottle. Will be my drink of the summer now as its half the points of cider. :)

Back