can anyone reccomend...

Laws

I didn't have time to make a lunch to take to work with me today, can anyone recommend any
Low syn ideas I can buy for
Lunch...I have a marks and spencers, tesco, waitrose and budgens nearby. I'm thinking maybe a tuna nicoise or something along
That line...? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm new to slimming world :)

A packet of Ainsley Harriott couscous with tinned veg. Or mug shot & add tinned veg, or mug shot, tinned corn & tinned tuna. Beans on toast, that's all I can think off for now;)

yes these are a must on slimming world, i would have gone of plan many times if it wernt for these. I only shop at asda, you can mormally get them on the same isle as the pot noodles and cup a soups. they are on offer 5 for £2. dont know if the link will work....

Find Mug Shot in Tesco | mySupermarket

the mug shots that say 1% fat have 0 syns...
2% fat have 1 syn
3% fat have 2 syns
and so on...

Enjoy! x

Oh I no it's too late but when I'm caught short food wise, I go to tesco and get there sweet chilli salmon it's with all the other fish and I have it with a salad - lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had a dire day today...the monthlys arrived and just wiped me right off plan ibe gone well over my syns :(

I hope so! It's so disheartening when you go off track especially when you've been trying so hard! Back on track tomo :) xx

Dont be hard on yourself, we all feel like that at some point!
dont be disheartened you havent been on the scales yet. Make sure you have 100% days until your weigh in. Good luck! x

Ah...I got on them this morning! :( lol I couldn't help it...I have gained three quarters of a pound!! Although my monthlies did arrive yesterday...but Im not really sure if your period really does make
You heavier! Lol xxx

We are all here to help and encourage each other. Only a fellow slimmer understands what its like, and how hard it can be. Stick with it, you'll be fine!!!!

Back